Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

i stick by NO

tbh im pissed off aswell but do u really think if a new manager was to come in we wil instantly win all of are matches??

sacking a manager every time we go on a shit run is not the answer

Its not as if its a shit run. You cannot call the whole season a 'run'

Levein has been saying that we are playing well results will come, but he has been saying the past 20 games and if anything things have got worse, and he continues to say it!

LEVEIN OUT,LEVEIN OUT,LEVEIN OUT,LEVEIN OUT,LEVEIN OUT,

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Levein has just said "There's no point having a go at them, they've worked their socks off again" Fair enough they played well in spells but can you not see they aren't doing enough!! Maybe if you had a go at them they would change.

Our Manager is an idiot then. Put him on the Cardiff bus before it loeaves and ship him out of here.

ARe you joking, or just mad?

Paddy is a leader and has more commitment to the cause than any other player ive seen at city for a few years now.

Paddy is NOT a leader. He cant organise the team and doesnt have the respect of the other players for him to have a go at them.

We need an experienced pro who can rally the troops & dish out a rollocking when needed

There should DEFINITELY have been a protest after the game. That's the only way the board is going to listen.

If they hung on in the hope that Weso and Matty would prove to be saviours, they're badly mistaken. There's too much cack in the side already for them to make any difference.

Anyone who continues to defend CL is supporting relegation, simple as.

He hasn't got the character to turn this run around.

Time for Tim Davies to put him and us out of our misery!

If he's not gone by Southampton next week I'm tempted to go to the game (which I'd not planned to) just to give Levein some stick and protest. He has to go at all costs.

This is disgraceful - we are on a 5 match losing streak and it's not going to approve under this fool.

i cant believe anyone can still support craig after watching that.

i really cant say anymore other than if he stays relegation is on the cards. im really ,i was trying to think of an appropriate word but only numb springs to mind.

so long as craig is in charge , this season , i wont be going down again.

Despite insisting not to email Tim Davies, due to just saying the same things everyone else is saying, I have given in and sent him this:

Hi Tim,

I realise that you will have had a lot of these emails recently and no doubt your inbox is crammed full after today’s’ game, however as fan I feel like it's my duty to pass on to you how I feel.

Craig Levein, in my opinion, has done an awful lot good for this club since he took over last season. However one thing he has failed with throughout his reign is winning games, as a football manager that is quite simply deadly. I like Craig, I think he is a respectable man with good honesty but unfortunately it hasn't worked out for him here, as a fan I think it's time we moved on and tried to find someone else with better coaching ability to try and save this club.

I’m sure you don't need another person telling you this, but if you have a look www.foxestalk.co.uk you'll see a poll on there I created a little while a go asking the fans simply 'Levein Out?: Yes or No?'. 81 fans have voted so far, 77 want him sacked (95%) and 4 want him to stay (5%).

I understand that Craig would require compensation should the board decide to relieve him of his duties. I don't know how much that would be but I would of thought it would not be anywhere near the amount we would lose should we fall into League One. Of course a new manager isn’t guaranteed to turn things around but they will bring fresh hope, the fans will support the team 100% again, the players will see it as a fresh start and maybe just maybe that will be enough.

Talented and available managers are rare commodity at the moment but here are a list of managers I think would do a good job as City manager:

Martin O'Neill - I know I'm dreaming but it's worth a go to try and get him till the end of the season, you never know if you don't try.

Dave Penney - He's done very well for years with Doncaster but only recently has he started to get credit for it, I wanted him as City boss when Micky left. He ticks all the boxes for me.

Kevin Keegan - Partnered with a good defensively skilled coach (Walshy?) I think Keegan could do a good job for us, with our scoring problems he could be the man to get us firing again.

Ian Holloway - Not having the best of times at QPR behind the scenes, someone with bucket-loads of passion and charisma.

Assistant Managers - There's also a number of talented Assistants that could make the step up such as Eric Black and Steve Clarke.

Levein has sorted this club out regarding contracts, squad age, young players, academy etc however he has never proven to any of us that he can do what it takes results wise. After around 15 months, I think his time is up.

Nonetheless it's up to you and the board; I hope you do what's right for the club. Leicester City can not play in the 3rd tier of English football.

While I have the chance may I ask you a question regarding the 'Design the Home Shirt' competition the club ran awhile back. I reached the last 6 of the competition with an entry I created but since the week-long text voting finished I've heard nothing from the club apart from that you were sorting out with JJB about how to announce the winner. Is there any more news regarding this? I'm anxious to find out who won; as you can imagine it would be great to see the team run out in my shirt (hopefully in the Championship).

Thanks for reading this, you're a credit to the club for interacting with the fans the way you do.

Regards

Chris Rice

81 for, 4 against.

Seems very conclusive.

Maybe if we emailed TD and let him know that even if by some miracle CL does keep us up, we will not renew our season tickets next season, he'll get the message!

Archived