Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Southampton

Does anyone want to win the FA cup match v Southampton? IMO, this would give the board another ridiculous reason to keep the twat for longer. I think that the Spurs win may have almost saved his job the last time around and redeemed himself (in Mr. Davies eyes at least). He was treading on thin ice even then, but that win gave him a lifeline. I personally (and this sounds stupid) would like to see us get battered.

I know its the magic of the cup and all that but i would rather stay up and go out of the cup than beat Saints and go down.

Although we have lost so many games, we have never really been outplayed and i think this is one of Leveins saving graces. :mad:

COME ON SAINTS!! :thumbup: (reluctantly)

Does anyone want to win the FA cup match v Southampton? IMO, this would give the board another ridiculous reason to keep the twat for longer. I think that the Spurs win may have almost saved his job the last time around and redeemed himself (in Mr. Davies eyes at least). He was treading on thin ice even then, but that win gave him a lifeline. I personally (and this sounds stupid) would like to see us get battered.

I know its the magic of the cup and all that but i would rather stay up and go out of the cup than beat Saints and go down.

Although we have lost so many games, we have never really been outplayed and i think this is one of Leveins saving graces. :mad:

COME ON SAINTS!! :thumbup: (reluctantly)

I see your point

If levein was to win this it would be a good excuse for Mr Davies to let him have another 6 games which we would get about 1 point from

If we lost that would be 9 in 11 games we had lost and he would have to go.

What about a draw :D

Half of me wants us to win, because I love Leicester winning whenever it is and because I'd like to see a good cup run with games against 'big' teams. But on the other hand I do want us to get battered because not only will it bring about the end of CL quicker, I don't think we deserve to win with our attitude.

I want us to win in a replay so that me and my nipper can go and see them play. We haven't seen them since the last time we played at St. Mary's in the Prem!

Revenue from a second match would add to the coffers for transfers, compensation or whatever the board sees fit to spend it on.

In light of the devoloping news, I believe the answer to your question is - yes - I do want us to go out there, proudly put each city shirt on and know what it stands for! God dammit. We could get a long way in this competition and lets face it - we need the money!!

I'd say we would've wanted to win it before Levein was sacked, let's face it, we need the money. Also, more money would be a nice cushion if we did get relegated.

As it's the first game i've been to this season, I especially hope they can defeat Southampton ^_^.

Archived