Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Leveins Statement

Ive just read it off the official site and I have to say that after reading it, I do have some respect for the guy. Lord knows that the results were poor over his reign here but I think he's accepted the decision in the right way by thanking everyone associated with the club and I think he's deeply regretful that he couldnt have done better for us. And to be honest, results aside (which is hard to think about) he has done a lot of good for this club. If he can get that motivational aspect to his management then I think he could do a good job for some teams (so long as he doesnt keep playing his favourites).

At the end of the day, Im glad that he's gone because its killing me having to watch us lose all the time but I hope he finds success elsewhere.

Goodbye Craig, thanks for the work off the field and good luck for the future!

Ive just read it off the official site and I have to say that after reading it, I do have some respect for the guy. Lord knows that the results were poor over his reign here but I think he's accepted the decision in the right way by thanking everyone associated with the club and I think he's deeply regretful that he couldnt have done better for us. And to be honest, results aside (which is hard to think about) he has done a lot of good for this club. If he can get that motivational aspect to his management then I think he could do a good job for some teams (so long as he doesnt keep playing his favourites).

At the end of the day, Im glad that he's gone because its killing me having to watch us lose all the time but I hope he finds success elsewhere.

Yeh good of him to say that, and i agree i think he has built a good base for us.

Will he take kisnorbo, douglas, sylla , de vries with him now :D

Only a fool can deny he did good things for the club

unfortunately, on match day, he was tactically and motivationally poor. Results have been disastrous and he had to go. But the other factors of being a manger, he has improved the club.

I agree fully that he has left the foundations (other than our league position) for a very good team. Let's hope his successor can do what Levein failed to do.

Whilst I am happy that he has gone as I do not believe the results were up to scratch he has the potential to have left a decent legacy.

Thanks for the hard work Craig. If only you could motivate, discipline, and have any tactical sense, you would have made a top gaffer. Your aims when you came here were sensible and I think you achieved them, but unfortunately in achieving these, the results didn't go our way.

But thanks for all the laughs I've had when reading your after match comments.

Thanks for the hard work Craig. If only you could motivate, discipline, and have any tactical sense, you would have made a top gaffer. Your aims when you came here were sensible and I think you achieved them, but unfortunately in achieving these, the results didn't go our way.

But thanks for all the laughs I've had when reading your after match comments.

Theres only so many times you can laugh at the same joke :D

Thankyou for all your efforts Craig. You were a sitting duck from day 1, after the shambolic behaviour by our fans to force Micky out.

:huh: You speak a lot of sense at times, but at other times you let out a shed-load of b0ll0cks <_<

Good luck to him.

He is still a young manager and if he improves his managment skills he should have a good future ahead of him.

This also should be a good experiance for him and i hope he learns from it.

I Also hope he learns from tis experience, and i personaly think he will.

Good luck in your next job Craig. :thumbup:

Unfortunatly results matter and most things he did for the club were good exept the results, good luck to the guy and thanks for the better players he brought in like hughes, mccarthy, hume ,fryatt, hammond etc. and the players he helped develop like stearman, joey

Thanks Craig unfortunatly he will be remembered for the clubs league pos. and the results we achieved

Unfortunatly results matter and most things he did for the club were good exept the results, good luck to the guy and thanks for the better players he brought in like hughes, mccarthy, hume ,fryatt, hammond etc. and the players he helped develop like stearman, joey

Thanks Craig unfortunatly he will be remembered for the clubs league pos. and the results we achieved

Tis' true unfortunatly

Shame really because people say he's wrecked the cluband there is no way thats true

If it wasn't for him reducing the wage bill, selling connoly etc. We would have probably have gone into administration.........again

Archived