Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brighton & Hove Albion

Well I'll be there about 3pm on the Friday, if I can find a decent hotel.

The prices I'm being quoted are shocking! It's dearer than bloody Central London :mad:

Yeah, them straight places are hard to come by you see :ph34r:

;)

Yeah, them straight places are hard to come by you see :ph34r:

;)

Well this is the best offer I have had so far :D

THE KELVIN GUEST HOUSE

A stylish Regency guesthouse centrally located for beach, bar and shops.

The Kelvin is a friendly, gay owned and privately run guest house. You're hosts, Paul and Shaun plan to make your holiday, short stay, conference or working trip as comfortable as possible. We are conveniently situated near the city centre and sea front, only minutes walk from all the city has to offer.

Paul and Shaun, 9 Madeira Place, Kemp Town, Brighton, BN2 1TN

THE KELVIN GUEST HOUSE

The Kelvin is a friendly, gay owned and privately run guest house. You're hosts, Paul and Shaun plan to make your holiday, short stay, conference or working trip as comfortable as possible. We are conveniently situated near the city centre and sea front, only minutes walk from all the city has to offer.

Sounds good - how near is it to the Withdean?

THE KELVIN GUEST HOUSE

Are we?

Woohoo!

THE KELVIN GUEST HOUSE

that is not near the ground, but transport links are good all over Brighton, Kemp town, where that hotel is, is right in the middle of the gay area, its the cheapest area in Brighton to stay. Dont forget the cobblers thumb pub, its leicester owned and will be full of city fans 'in the know' :smile:

that is not near the ground, but transport links are good all over Brighton, Kemp town, where that hotel is, is right in the middle of the gay area, its the cheapest area in Brighton to stay. Dont forget the cobblers thumb pub, its leicester owned and will be full of city fans 'in the know' :smile:

is that near the ground , im going on ft so is within walkin distance

is that near the ground , im going on ft so is within walkin distance

Nope it's not. The Cobblers Thumb is right near Brighton train station. It's definately not in walking distance, but probably about £4-£5 taxi. I did it last year.

would like to go but girlfriend is off all weekend and she wont go with me even though i promised to book a hotel so we arent just travelling all day. damn women!!! good luck to all who travel down make some noise and bring back 3 pts!

im staying over on the friday night now and travelling back after the game , staying at kings hotel on kings road , are we near the nightlife ?

4 of us going so shud be a good weekend

im staying over on the friday night now and travelling back after the game , staying at kings hotel on kings road , are we near the nightlife ?

4 of us going so shud be a good weekend

Yeah you are near nightlife, your just round the corner from West Street where most of the decent bars and a couple of clubs are

OS are useless what is the latest ticket situation? how many tickets left ? :thumbup:

Unless someone who works in the ticket office posts on this forum, we ain't gonna know, to be fair. either that, or you'll have to rely on some kind-hearted soul to contact the ticket office and find out.

Can anyone help us like, gonna get tickets for the game. If there is Fox travel will try and get with them otherwise my mates driving down, what time you think we need to set off best way to go etc, help much appreciated ;)

Can anyone help us like, gonna get tickets for the game. If there is Fox travel will try and get with them otherwise my mates driving down, what time you think we need to set off best way to go etc, help much appreciated ;)

I should think it will involve a trip round the dreaded M25 at some point :cry:

I can't go im at work till 12 :mad:

Archived