Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Official Odds

Gary McCallister 11/4

Peter Reid 7/2

Rob Kelly 9/2

Steve Walsh 8/1

Simon Grayson 8/1

Steve Tilson 9/1

Neil Lennon 10/1

Martin Allen 12/1

Nigel Clough 14/1

Sven Goran-Erricsson 500/1

Neil Lennon and John Robertson 33/1

That should be more like 60, why cant people see hes not even the best manager in the confernce never mind Championship material, utter bollocks because of one FA cup run. :mad::mad:

That should be more like 60, why cant people see hes not even the best manager in the confernce never mind Championship material, utter bollocks because of one FA cup run. :mad::mad:

Are you an odds compiler ??? u dont get 60/1 :P

Gary McCallister 11/4

Peter Reid 7/2

Rob Kelly 9/2

Steve Walsh 8/1

Simon Grayson 8/1

Steve Tilson 9/1

Neil Lennon 10/1

Martin Allen 12/1

Nigel Clough 14/1

Sven Goran-Erricsson 500/1

Neil Lennon and John Robertson 33/1

Gary Mc at 11/4 worries me :P

Peter Reid at 7/2 too :ermm:

I'd be tempted to put small amounts of money on the one's I've highlighted - just for fun, and because they're the most acceptable of the list as far as I'm concerned. :):P

Gary Mc at 11/4 worries me :P

Peter Reid at 7/2 too :ermm:

I'd be tempted to put small amounts of money on the one's I've highlighted - just for fun, and because they're the most acceptable of the list as far as I'm concerned. :):P

To be honest mate, i really don't wanna see them either, but ull see a rival firm are actually 2/1 for mccallister altho i think their 9/2 for peter reid....

I think the Lennon/Robertson partnership maybe reduced tomorrow to 25/1 and lennon going 6/1

Andy Mann mentioned Steve Cotteril I pointed out that I had to go on odds of what fans wanted, as at the end of the day its the fans that got levein the sack, i did point out there were a fair few fans on the forums that didnt want to see peter reid in charge, and fans favourite for the job would be neil lennon....he asked me why i quoted 10/1 .......i said at the end of day, fans want to see lennon as manager he still wants to win the scottish premiership for celtic so it was quite a dificult one to price up.

After i had priced the managers up I then e-mailed Tim Davies and said please listen to who the fans want as manager, because at the end of the day if the board listen to the fans not only would they win over the fans, they would also be able to be in a position at the end of the season and we get relegated, they can turn around and say ok we listened to the fans it didnt work, u cant blame the board for appointing who the fans want......

he replied, thanks for your input.

From the Mockery:

PLENTY OF NAMES IN THE FRAME FOR JOB Next Story | Previous Story | Back to list Be the first reader to comment on this story

11:47 - 27 January 2006 The bookmakers are going to find it tough keeping up with the race to become the next manager of Leicester City.

Speculation has been intense since Craig Levein was sacked on Wednesday after a run of 10 league games without a win, six straight defeats and the drop into the bottom three of the Championship table.

Gary McAllister would be a popular choice, but he has not worked in football since he left Coventry in December 2003 for personal reasons and will not be in the running despite Leicester bookmakers Mark Jarvis bringing his odds in from 5-2 to 9-4. McAllister is 11-4 with another city bookies, Manny Bernstein.

Peter Reid, another former Coventry boss, has declared his interest and has been backed from 12-1 to 5-1 with Mark Jarvis and is at 7-2 with Manny Bernstein.

Rob Kelly, Levein's assistant and now caretaker-manager of City, is at 9-2 with Bernstein and 5-1 with Jarvis.

Leigh Watts, of Mark Jarvis, said: "You can't ignore someone in the chair at the moment. Look at Stuart Pearce at Manchester City, he proved he could do the job and got it."

Jarvis have Dave Bassett at 4-1, ex-City captain Steve Walsh 7-1 and Mike Newell at 10-1.

Neil Lennon, who was yesterday linked with the job after his agent admitted a move into management would interest him, is 10-1 with Bernstein, while Lennon teaming up with John Robertson is 33-1.

City chief executive Tim Davies said: "Neil is a hero down here and all things will be considered, but the search is at an early stage."

And today Lennon's agent, Martin Reilly, insists the Celtic captain is going nowhere.

Reilly told BBC Sport: "Neil has a special place in his heart for Leicester and he has never hidden his desire to move into management. But, for now, he is concentrating on winning the league with Celtic."

Manny Bernstein quote 12-1 for Burnley boss Steve Cotterill and Brentford's Martin Allen, with Nigel Clough 14-1.

Darren Forrest, Bernstein racing manager, said: "I don't think City will be able to afford a manager who is under contract. The board has to decide if they want someone to sort them out in the short-term or a long-term manager.

"What we need is someone with the motivation abilities to pull us out of the situation we are in."

Archived