Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Official Odds

Which online bookies are offering odds on this?

Skybet is the usual one I use and they don't seem to be offering odds on it.

No bookies are getting involved, i rang around a few friday, but they wont get involved as "it's local" they don't know the market who's linked etc etc.

I believe the exchanges are still investigating the redknapp/portsmouth saga, so bookies dont like to get involved.

Are you an odds compiler/adviser then mate?

I compiled the odds for the leicester managers position which was printed in the mercury. odds compiling is not my day to day job, im the liabilities/risk manager, but if asked for odds i could put a book together for something similar

S'alright, I'd only risk a couple of quid on it.

Next time you get a good tip, let me in on it mate! :thumbup:

will do, there is a horse called Jack Sullivan going over to dubai in a couple of weeks, gerard butler trains it, finished 4th in the dubai world cup last year aparently been doing really well in training, also bonus is a horse to look out for.

Gutted on Saturday. Had £2 on 0-0 at 8/1. I would have happily paid another £18 to win 1-0. Life's a bitch. I thought 8/1 for 0-0 against Southampton were brilliant odds BTW.

You find the bigger bookies don't do their homework --- like Ladbrokes had Deep Freeze at 4/1 to score 1st (even though he didn't start).. hume and Elvis were both 7/1 which I thought again were good odds. Ladbrokes obviously know nothing about Leicester and as Deep Freeze played well against Spurs, they must just think he's a legend as he's our top scorer aswell.

I even saw lee Morris at 7s to score 1st against Spurs in one bookies. They do take the piss sometimes!

Gutted on Saturday. Had £2 on 0-0 at 8/1. I would have happily paid another £18 to win 1-0. Life's a bitch. I thought 8/1 for 0-0 against Southampton were brilliant odds BTW.

You find the bigger bookies don't do their homework --- like Ladbrokes had Deep Freeze at 4/1 to score 1st (even though he didn't start).. hume and Elvis were both 7/1 which I thought again were good odds. Ladbrokes obviously know nothing about Leicester and as Deep Freeze played well against Spurs, they must just think he's a legend as he's our top scorer aswell.

I even saw lee Morris at 7s to score 1st against Spurs in one bookies. They do take the piss sometimes!

The big three (hills corals and ladbrokes) to be honest are not really interested in whos playing on that particular day, they will just have football odds compilers for certain divisions so if de lump is 4/1 to be first goalscorer it will be because he has been in the starting line up, where as hume and elvis will be 7/1 because they haven't been.....odds compilers for the big company's will see that de lump has been playing week in week out, so they couldnt price him to high in case the manager played a 4-5-1 formation

will do, there is a horse called Jack Sullivan going over to dubai in a couple of weeks, gerard butler trains it, finished 4th in the dubai world cup last year aparently been doing really well in training, also bonus is a horse to look out for.

Bonus who i quoted yesterday actually won i didnt realise he was running til today 4:00 race

hmm so they think we're more likely to stay up than go down, am i right? as the chances are meant to be second number over total of numbers? so 9 out of 13 for staying up and 5 out of 13 to go down but of course they have to change the odds slightly to nisure a profit overall...

I think..............

hmm so they think we're more likely to stay up than go down, am i right? as the chances are meant to be second number over total of numbers? so 9 out of 13 for staying up and 5 out of 13 to go down but of course they have to change the odds slightly to nisure a profit overall...

I think..............

correct , the bookies fancy us to stay up .

ive had a fiver each way on joey 1st goal tonight at 16/1

I think..............

when u look at odds for example 5/4 the right hand side of the / is the punters stake the left hand of the / is the bookies payout so you put £4 on to get £5 off the bookies plus your stake back totalling £9

the odds will change tomorrow depending on tonights result

yeah thought so so if there was a 50/50 chance the odds would be 1/1 cause every other time they would have to pay out £1 and the other times they would take in £1. for a £1 stake

:thumbup: thats called even money

Archived