Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Official Odds

Latest odds I have just had is.....

Mike Newell 3/1

Steve Cotterill 8/1

Martin Allen 10/1

Ian Holloway 20/1

I can't see it happening but after being told what I have been told by my boss might put a quid on MON so whats the latest MON odds?

80/1 mon

WOW.

As I said I don't think it will happen, and never did think it would happen, for me it has been a hope and dream thats all its ever been for me, but my boss says his boss is "high" up at Leicester and MON is speaking to an "east midlands" club about taking over until the end of the season, I think he is just winding me up but at 80/1..spose it's worth a £1 bet!

WOW.

As I said I don't think it will happen, and never did think it would happen, for me it has been a hope and dream thats all its ever been for me, but my boss says his boss is "high" up at Leicester and MON is speaking to an "east midlands" club about taking over until the end of the season, I think he is just winding me up but at 80/1..spose it's worth a £1 bet!

Our office wouldnt take a £1 bet, it's minimum of £10, however i believe tremayne on saffron lane are the only other bookie in the area taking bets on it and im not sure what there odds on mon are.

Our office wouldnt take a £1 bet, it's minimum of £10, however i believe tremayne on saffron lane are the only other bookie in the area taking bets on it and im not sure what there odds on mon are.

I'd go to betfred, down the road.

Whats your tip for an accumulator for this weekend then fox123 :P

Depended on how many teams you wanted

How about this......

Bolton V Wigan Draw @ 9/4

West Ham home win V Sunderland @ 1/2

Blackburn away win v West Brom@ 11/8

Gretna Away win V Clyde @ 6/4

£10 Acca would come to £289.45

Depended on how many teams you wanted

How about this......

Bolton V Wigan Draw @ 9/4

West Ham home win V Sunderland @ 1/2

Blackburn away win v West Brom@ 11/8

Gretna Away win V Clyde @ 6/4

£10 Acca would come to £289.45

Sounds nice when you put it that way :P

Went in this morning asked for the odds and was told "No sorry I can't give you any odds"

National bookmakers dont usually get involved with 'localised betting' like the leicester manager....

i think even mark jarvis have stopped betting on it now.

I thought you'd stopped takin bets mate? Has the market opened up again now? Did anyone notice that the 1st goalscorer list yesterday made it look like we were the bloody away team! First 5 were Wolves players! I was happy though as i had matty at 6/1.... :D

no betting was suspended for the night the other night, book re-opened afternoon the following day.

That always happens to city, because they havent scored many this season!!

Archived