Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Levein Says Goodbye

I feel bad for the man , but the main thing is , he simply could'nt cut it come matchday.

Good Luck in the future , and thanks for the signings you brought to the club - Cept Kisnorbo ;)

I feel bad for the man , but the main thing is , he simply could'nt cut it come matchday.

Good Luck in the future , and thanks for the signings you brought the club - Cept Kisnorbo ;)

Kisnorbo could become a really good defender :D Showed that at Plymouth.

Those pictures are actually quite upsetting.

All the best Craig.

Hopefully CL saying goodbye to the players today will have made them think about how they let him down at times. Good luck to Craig in the future. I'm sure he's learnt a great deal about English football from his time with us but I think he should go back to Scotland now and build up his reputation again before giving England another go.

Just somes up today really. I don't understand certain people on this board today, how they can be happy we've sacked him. Don't get me wrong I know it had to be done, but it brings a end to his plans, which had they come off would of seen us back in the prem. I'll give the blokes his dues at certain points of the season we have looked unstoppable, when the reasults started turning against him ( and the fans also ) I think it was his confidence ( or he paniced or somthing to that effect ) that went as well as the players, probabley lead to some of the more fanatical descions he made.

It's not a happy day, were managerless, 22nd in the league. We shouldn't be happy Leveins gone, we should be F***ing gutted he didnt turn this club around like he planned.

People say they have hope no but I dont understand why. Neil Lennon is a fantastic idea but it looks like he will be at Celtic till the end of the year. Having read the mockery this evening I am left very unconvinced with Rob Kelly... He looks like Jeremy Clarkson for one, and has already said " I bealive a lot of what we were doing was right" and thats sounds very familiar to me.

Even worse the vulture that is Peter Reid is circleing the Walkers Stadium.

He must have had a better relationship with the players than I thought if he came in to say goodbye. It was sad, him coming in without his tracksuit. I actually feel sorry for him.

Probably had to pick up his P45 or one last pay cheque, or perhaps a big compensation cheque.

It's quite sad seeing those pics. It shows that he did care about the players and I'm sure they had a good relationship with him - they always looked like they liked Levein from the pictures when we won the odd game - and this proves it.

Still, that's life. He wasn't doing a good enough job, and despite being a nice man he had to go. He proves that the good guys don't always win.

I can remember that friday night 15 months ago when he first came, i really thought this was the man to bring success to us and now only 15 months on he's off and we're starting from scratch.

Levein has left a great legacy and if we had not had such a woeful run after the Sheffield United match he may have kept us up;

* He has given the team great nucleus for years to come; The likes of Stearman, Mcarthy, Gerrbrand, Nissa (still only 25), Hughes, Williams, hume, Fryatt can go on to be great players for this club. He has also broguht on the development of Stearman, Sheehan, Smith (although still on loan) and Wesolowski.

Who's knows, if Wesolowski hadn't of got injured we may have seen less of Kisornobo, if the fans hadnt of pressured him to sell jordan stewart we may still have a very good championship left back, if he hadnt of done what a lot of managers do; gone for his old favouries from his former club, the fans may have been a lot more lenient towards him. But there are too many if's lets move on, I admit I was one of those wanting him out but those pictures bring a tear to my eye.

Levein had great plans which could have taken us back to the premier league and those plans can still be carried out by any new manager. We must follow Leveins blueprint for the club, those pictures show that he really was a decent man who wanted the best for this club.

I heard a story that 2 weeks ago he pleaded with the board not to sack him, he got 2 more games. He failed.

Good luck in the futue Craig, any future succes at this club will be partially down to you, i hope yu get a new job and do well.

The keeper in the background on the bottom picture has a Walkers sponsored shirt on.

Not sure why I'm pointing this out!

He's got Walkers on his jumper because he is a member of the academy and the academy is sponsored by Walkers. The majority if not all of the kit that the academy players wear such as coats have Alliance and Leicester blacked out and Walkers on top. I'm pretty sure the player in the picture is Cisak who played for the reserves against Arsenal the other week and and came on in the FA youth cup against Huddersfield for the penalties.

He's got Walkers on his jumper because he is a member of the academy and the academy is sponsored by Walkers. The majority if not all of the kit that the academy players wear such as coats have Alliance and Leicester blacked out and Walkers on top. I'm pretty sure the player in the picture is Cisak who played for the reserves against Arsenal the other week and and came on in the FA youth cup against Huddersfield for the penalties.

Okay! Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

So is this Cisak guy highly rated then?

Okay! Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

So is this Cisak guy highly rated then?

Not sure really. Only really heard of him this season. He is massive though, height wise and just his general frame. I can't imagine how intimidating he will look when he's in his 20s. From what I've seen of him he looks like a decent young keeper. I think he's the best keeper at the club in his age group. Pentney looked a bit poor in the FA Youth cup game but I'm not sure how old he is in comparison.

I think Cisak actually posts on here occasionally?!

Not sure really. Only really heard of him this season. He is massive though, height wise and just his general frame. I can't imagine how intimidating he will look when he's in his 20s. From what I've seen of him he looks like a decent young keeper. I think he's the best keeper at the club in his age group. Pentney looked a bit poor in the FA Youth cup game but I'm not sure how old he is in comparison.

I think Cisak actually posts on here occasionally?!

Well if you read this mate.... are you any good? :cool:

Archived