Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Levein Says Goodbye

I can remember that friday night 15 months ago when he first came, i really thought this was the man to bring success to us and now only 15 months on he's off and we're starting from scratch.

Levein has left a great legacy and if we had not had such a woeful run after the Sheffield United match he may have kept us up;

* He has given the team great nucleus for years to come; The likes of Stearman, Mcarthy, Gerrbrand, Nissa (still only 25), Hughes, Williams, hume, Fryatt can go on to be great players for this club. He has also broguht on the development of Stearman, Sheehan, Smith (although still on loan) and Wesolowski.

Who's knows, if Wesolowski hadn't of got injured we may have seen less of Kisornobo, if the fans hadnt of pressured him to sell jordan stewart we may still have a very good championship left back, if he hadnt of done what a lot of managers do; gone for his old favouries from his former club, the fans may have been a lot more lenient towards him. But there are too many if's lets move on, I admit I was one of those wanting him out but those pictures bring a tear to my eye.

Levein had great plans which could have taken us back to the premier league and those plans can still be carried out by any new manager. We must follow Leveins blueprint for the club, those pictures show that he really was a decent man who wanted the best for this club.

I heard a story that 2 weeks ago he pleaded with the board not to sack him, he got 2 more games. He failed.

Good luck in the futue Craig, any future succes at this club will be partially down to you, i hope yu get a new job and do well.

Shut up.

Jordan Stewart is a F**king Disgrace and you'l find very few Watford fans who disagree with me.

Who's knows, if Wesolowski hadn't of got injured we may have seen less of Kisornobo, if the fans hadnt of pressured him to sell jordan stewart we may still have a very good championship left back, if he hadnt of done what a lot of managers do; gone for his old favouries from his former club, the fans may have been a lot more lenient towards him. But there are too many if's lets move on, I admit I was one of those wanting him out but those pictures bring a tear to my eye.

if, if, if, if.

If he hadn't been shite on matchdays he wouldn't be on his way to the dole office.

Not sure really. Only really heard of him this season. He is massive though, height wise and just his general frame. I can't imagine how intimidating he will look when he's in his 20s. From what I've seen of him he looks like a decent young keeper. I think he's the best keeper at the club in his age group. Pentney looked a bit poor in the FA Youth cup game but I'm not sure how old he is in comparison.

I think Cisak actually posts on here occasionally?!

Meant to be very talented. Look pretty good against Arsenal and although he conceded 4 goals he still looked confident and commading. Good kicker aswell.

Seeing those pictures did upset me. It's the end of an era that I honestly thought would bring success, what a mug I am! Levein was actually my first choice as manager after Adams left and when we got him I was extremely pleased and couldn't believe it.

I wish him all the success in the future and will look out for the results of his next club, he might have nearly got us relegated but I don't hold any grudges over him. He's bought stability to this club with the signings he's made but that all depends on the next manager being able to keep us up and utilising the talents of the younger players Levein has signed.

Has Lennon arrived yet?

Seeing those pictures did upset me. It's the end of an era that I honestly thought would bring success, what a mug I am! Levein was actually my first choice as manager after Adams left and when we got him I was extremely pleased and couldn't believe it.

I wish him all the success in the future and will look out for the results of his next club, he might have nearly got us relegated but I don't hold any grudges over him. He's bought stability to this club with the signings he's made but that all depends on the next manager being able to keep us up and utilising the talents of the younger players Levein has signed.

Has Lennon arrived yet?

At the end of the day to sum it all up:-

Craig was a good bloke and always sad when you sack the manager but the results were just not there and the fans had lost confidence in him, who knows it might workout for him at anouther club in England but just did not 'click' with us.

It was her phrase, not mine :cry:

Get her (probably skimpy) coat!

:D

Dear O Dear!

It is the end of an era and I wish the chap all the best, I just hope our lasting memory of him isnt as the first ever manager to take us down to the third tier of English football :cry:

He's like that a lot.

****' ell Babylon.

Do you seriously trawl through threads finding stuff I've posted and then spouting unconstructive criticism of it.

I'm not the world's greatest poster. Okay?

I admit it. So please stop your one man vendetta and get over yourself. Or myself.

Obsessed. :whistle:

****' ell Babylon.

Do you seriously trawl through threads finding stuff I've posted and then spouting unconstructive criticism of it.

I'm not the world's greatest poster. Okay?

I admit it. So please stop your one man vendetta and get over yourself. Or myself.

Obsessed. :whistle:

Don't flatter yourself. Would you like to go back to the thread where this all started and see who posted about whom first. In fact i'll refresh you memory, I quote...

"Babylon is always after a row.

Luckily if you lead him in to posting two or three times in a row, he usually defeats himself through contradictions and ludicrous statements."

Maybe it should be me writing this...

"Do you seriously trawl through threads finding stuff I've posted and then spouting unconstructive criticism of it. I'm not the world's greatest poster. Okay? I admit it. So please stop your one man vendetta and get over yourself. Or myself."

Now if you don't want a problem with me, don't go writing shit like that about me because i'm not standing for it. Just because your miles away behind a computer doesn't mean you can go saying stuff you wouldn't have the balls to say in the street. Now i'm putting you in my ignore list, I suggest you do the same with me that way it's end of story.

Archived