Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leicester v Palace

Palace Visit To Be Televised

0,,10274%7E2717129,00.jpg

Leicester City's Championship clash with Crystal Palace has been brought forward and will now be played on Friday April 7.

The match, originally scheduled for Saturday April 8, will now kick-off at 7:45 on the Friday evening and be shown live on Sky Sports.

The two sides last met for the first game of 2006 when Palace came out 2-0 winners and the Foxes will be looking for revenge in front of the TV cameras at the Walkers Stadium.

Tickets for the fixture are set to go on sale to season ticket holders and members on Saturday March 11, with general sale commencing on March 25.

Pfft, I have to go into Nottingham again to watch it and risk death!

Any other day is fine 'cos I can watch it at the student union :cry:

That sounds like more fun than going to the Walkers, I might come along.

Friday night home games are terrible. I hate them. Even less atmosphere than a saturday! Suppose the only good thing is that i can go in town after the match and celebrate another defeat.

Well i can't remember the last one we had :huh:

Seems to me, that the atmosphere is always better at the WS under the lights.

Lets hope so on this night!

Be fair Shum , late (or dark night time) you have had a few and are well away !......lol

Atmosphere is rocking by then ..........lol.

But anygame, we need to be rocking and shouting etc.

Twas a night game , cant be excact on what year, Palace at home , and that song ,

Iwan is a welshman , he wears a welshmans cap , he lives next door to Joachim , and he lives in a council flat.

etc etc.......... that song was going in the kop at filbo about 5 mins b4 half time ......... all during half time .......and about 5 mins after we kicked off again..................Oh what a night !!!!!! (but thats a different song.........lol )

Archived