Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Ryan Smith

Ryan is now settled and happy at the walkers stadium despite the manger change around what he was also telling me that he smith is sick of always playing in the arsenal reveres and is now in demand for first team football also Leicester are getting close to agreeing a £ 1.5 million fee rising to £2million on goals performances in the summer by him but only if the club is in the championship

Most probably rubbish, it's from the infamous Footie rumours...

It'd be nice though.

If we had £2million to spend then it would be better to sign more experienced players on frees and small fees and higher wages than on an over-rated youngster. But I guess that's been tried before.

Is this why he strolls over to take corners as if he has all the time in the world?

Especially when we're a goal down, and the match is in the final 5-10 minutes?

Is this why he strolls over to take corners as if he has all the time in the world?

Especially when we're a goal down, and the match is in the final 5-10 minutes?

Maybe he thinks now he doesn't need to impress to get into Arsenal's team or to get into ours he won't try. If this is the case then I really hope he doesn't sign, because we need/want players who are desperate to give their all for the whole game and unless smith picks up a bit I'd not be at all worried about snding him back.

I think the whole relegation thing has got to him, the pressure is obviously stoppping him playing his free flowing football. This is where the manager needs to motivate him and get the best out of him!!

I don't think he will want to sign for us even if we had the money!!!

It would be madness to pay 2 million for hi in our position, but I am starting to wonder if he has a future in the Arsenal first team, they are a very strong side and not afraid to spend big, so he would need to be a truly exceptional player to get inthe side regularly, but I think he may simply be a good player who looks better than he is because of the company he is currently keeping.

Simon

Archived