Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

bernard

Rumour has it that he wears several shirts at once and never takes them off.

A couple of seasons ago Birch took pity on him and gave him an old shrirt to wear. He simply put it on top of his other shirts. It's the yellow one you can see him in.

Well known for clearing all the nearly empty glasses at away matches at the end of half time.

I had the pleasure of standing next to him at the pre season friendly at Kettering,

He's an interesting guy.......

My last recollection of him is on the bus back from Sunderland.

Everyone was applauding the Sunderland fans and wishing them well in the Prem. (Was that the kiss of death)?

All except our Bernard who was giving it large (two fingers, verbal abuse etc) it scared the sh*t out of us who knew him, God knows what it did to the Sunderland fans.

The bloke looks like he hasn't washed in about 25 years. I was walking to the Walkers the other day when he past me shouting F this F that, effing come on you foxes, he just rants a load drivel really. The funniest encounter was when I was down at Reading in FA cup last season, he was standing by the coaches when a load of very drunk blokes got off the coach, then one of them picked up the trampy looking old guy and just started shaking him around like a teddy bear! It was very amusing! You wouln't want to sit next to him at a game though, he probably smells like a cross between urine, faeces, and whiskey !

I had the pleasure of standing next to him at the pre season friendly at Kettering,

He's an interesting guy.......

He spoke to me and my Mum at that game. I would say you must have been pretty near us but he was wandering all over the place that day. He was so optimistic about this season as well. Dennis Wise, willy puller Argghhhh!!!

I sat next to him at Leeds away last season, well he sat next to me. He didn't smell that bad but he started asking me if I'd ever seen Weller play for Leicester and I'd only just turned 15 at the time. I think he's funny. When he dies he will be missed because we don't have many characters like him. People say they hate him but if he wasn't at games you'd miss him.

Archived