Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Muzzy Memories 'Of the Way We Were

From a time when players who put on the blue shirt cared and it meant something to them.... sheer class

Thanks for the memories muz :cry:

Rob Kelly should sit the lads down and explain to them that that is how it's done. If some of these players were half as good as Muzzy we would not be were we are now.

I wish there was a similar one on Lenny that would make them sit up and take notice. In fact another one on big Matty and Tags and we could make up a coaching video.

By the way Guppy was at Saturdays game. It's amazing how many of our old players come to some of the games. Even Muzzy gets to them when he can. Remember seeing him at away games last season.

Rob Kelly should sit the lads down and explain to them that that is how it's done. If some of these players were half as good as Muzzy we would not be were we are now.

I wish there was a similar one on Lenny that would make them sit up and take notice. In fact another one on big Matty and Tags and we could make up a coaching video.

By the way Guppy was at Saturdays game. It's amazing how many of our old players come to some of the games. Even Muzzy gets to them when he can. Remember seeing him at away games last season.

Thats why I am so keen on getting Lennon in as a player/manager. What he lacks in tactical awareness I am sure he can make up for in motivation and instilling into players what it means to play for the club and with that right attitude you can turn average skilled players into premiership players as MON proved

Great memories. Id forgotten what a good team we had under MON, it made me wonder if had MON not left would we still be as good? I think so if not better.

Out of all the players Izzet was the best, MON's first season in charge was my first season of watching Leicester, and Izzet was the last member of that team to leave, it hurt the first time I saw Muzzy on MOTD playing for Birmingham.

Archived