Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

paul merson

been sacked, im sure he will apply for the leicester job as matty fryatt is here (paul merson was manager of walsaw)

i for one would welcome the move even though i dont know much about him lol

well anyway what do you all think?

Semi-official link

Merson has been sacked tonight by Chairman Jeff Bonser.

Merson has been put out of his misery and has as more news is made available we will report.

Mersons Walsall Record was Won 32 Lost 39 Drawn 23. Not the worst record by all means but the manner of defeats, the lack of guidance and tactical nouse and relationship with the players amongst many other factors have resulted in his dismissal.

been sacked, im sure he will apply for the leicester job as matty fryatt is here (paul merson was manager of walsaw)

i for one would welcome the move even though i dont know much about him lol

well anyway what do you all think?

I think Leicester have started a trend. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

I think Leicester have started a trend. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Yeah, First Levein, then that geezer in League 2, then Brown (Derby), Souness (Newc UTD), now Merson - maybe weve started a rally cry for "KICK CRAP OUT OF FOOTBALL" campaign. With the impending departure of Holloway put on "Gardeners leave" aka. We wont sack you, your just gonna have to leave without compo (nice tactics!) to add to the list.

At least we can say - "WE DID IT FIRST!"

Sky Sports report say he was pretty much doomed when he sold Matt fryatt who is an iconic figure and the best home-grown player they've had in years. (Can't help thinking the Chairman would have been aware of this though)

He sold loads of players in January and tried to remake the team. Then fell flat on his face, thas why he got sacked

i saw him yesterday on SSN talking about when he got the sack how he left the ground at 5pm talking about getting in a 'keeper and a defender, then at 9pm he had a phone call saying he was needed urgently then he was told he either leaves by mutual or is given the sack. he looked in a dreadfull state.

i saw him yesterday on SSN talking about when he got the sack how he left the ground at 5pm talking about getting in a 'keeper and a defender, then at 9pm he had a phone call saying he was needed urgently then he was told he either leaves by mutual or is given the sack. he looked in a dreadfull state.

He was in a far better state in that interview than most of his recent ones as manager. It also shows he can't be trusted because he knew by 5pm that he'd been sacked because he was in his local telling everyone an hour later.

The first posts on our message board confirmed that at 7pm.

To be honest he'll be much better off without the pressure as long as he can find a playing job to keep his mind off other things. If he can get fit he's still good enough to turn a game coming on as a sub for the last 20 minutes or so, even at Championship level.

Merson for Leicester manager??? Are you for real?

Not too bothered about the inexperienced bit as Kelly hasn't that much himself but Merse has made a hash of it in the West Midlands, why bring him over here too?

This is a classic case of people thinking that a great player will make a great manager - Gazza a prime example.

Who next?..... Collymore?

Archived