Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woodsey

Leicester City Vs Derby coming soon

I feel the match approching is a big one, its our chance to have a good win run approaching and beat them sheep shagging gits! we should have as much atmosphere as possible to cheer on the city boys! please leave your feeling on the matter and try n get behind the lads on tuesday night. Ill be there singing my heart out join in will ya boys !!!

I feel the match approching is a big one, its our chance to have a good win run approaching and beat them sheep shagging gits! we should have as much atmosphere as possible to cheer on the city boys! please leave your feeling on the matter and try n get behind the lads on tuesday night. Ill be there singing my heart out join in will ya boys !!!

eh hem........ and girls!! :D

yeah come on lets puit a good show for the sheep shaggers. and who gives an ass about the girlfriend its leicester v derby on valentines day..

il personally be in L1 for this one but kopites lets be avin you n all :thumbup:

alltogether now

WE HATE DERBY AND

WE HATE DERBY ............ :whistle:

yeah come on lets puit a good show for the sheep shaggers. and who gives an ass about the girlfriend its leicester v derby on valentines day..

il personally be in L1 for this one but kopites lets be avin you n all :thumbup:

alltogether now

WE HATE DERBY AND

well said matey !!!

alltogether now

WE HATE DERBY AND

Even better if your girlfriend's a Leicester fan then ay, I cant think of anywhere id rather be on Valentines Day than at the Walkers. I actually dumped a lad once because he couldnt understand why I supported Leicester :mad:

i'll be taking the missus for this one, and my mate will be bringing his. shes not such a good luck omen though as the previous games she came to have been Millwall this season, the Milan friendly and Forest at home last season.

I took my new girlfriend to her first game on Saturday and we won, so she's been told to come to every game now!

i'll be taking the missus for this one, and my mate will be bringing his. shes not such a good luck omen though as the previous games she came to have been Millwall this season, the Milan friendly and Forest at home last season.

You know how to really spoil a lady!!! :D

I wish i had a girlfriend

Any Ladies on this site fancy a date with Mr Ikea????? :cool::cool::cool:

Come on girls, it could be match made in heaven, both love LCFC and the first date could be the Derby game on Valentines day!!!

By the way, I did offer to take my Mrs but she said she would rather watch paint dry, for the last 2 years I have taken her to games and not once have we won, so i can't blame her, plus she's not a LCFC fan!!!

Any Ladies on this site fancy a date with Mr Ikea????? :cool::cool::cool:

Come on girls, it could be match made in heaven, both love LCFC and the first date could be the Derby game on Valentines day!!!

By the way, I did offer to take my Mrs but she said she would rather watch paint dry, for the last 2 years I have taken her to games and not once have we won, so i can't blame her, plus she's not a LCFC fan!!!

Sort her out then, tell her whats what. :P

my brother is a :ph34r: Derby fan :ph34r: im sure he is adopted found in a field or something anyway he rekons the sheep are goin to stuff us next week this comment lead to severe chinese burns and hurt feelings.

Safe to say he now thinks derby will lose job done

Sort her out then, tell her whats what. :P

I'm quite glad actually, I get to have a breather from her, plus she's not very entertaining when i'm trying to watch the game!! And if i'm not taking the kids I get to go out and get p*ssed, but I understand you point!!

I take it no offers for Ikea as yet!!! :cool::cool:

alltogether now

WE HATE DERBY AND

Oh yes L1 all the way. U cant beat it. SHEEP SHEEP SHEEPSHAGGERS!

Has any1 got any blow up sheep to throw about?

Archived