Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

G1

If its not in the Kop, or "Psycho" corner, probably not too good, But being optimistic, being the Derby derby and having won a few, should be better than of late!! :thumbup:

It technically is in the Kop but is the corner so it will probably be shit. I only got the tickets there because I wanted in the Kop and my mate who I'm going with wanted in the A&L so we struck a compromise

:(

I sat in F2 against Wolves, and it wasn't to bad, no-where near as good as E1 or L1 but if your near the back then it's not to bad.

Although thinking back there wasn't anyone at the back of G1!

I would move as close to he middle as possible.

CHunx

It technically is in the Kop but is the corner so it will probably be shit. I only got the tickets there because I wanted in the Kop and my mate who I'm going with wanted in the A&L so we struck a compromise

:(

At least you can get to the game. :blush::( <_<

i sat at the front of L1 for a game on boxing day when we played Ipswich a few years ago, we went on to lose 2-1 but i dont remember much else aboot the game. i do wonder what all the fuss is about but if i go in L1 with my ST and theres no room up there surely im in danger of being chucked out by a steward? dont want that.

i sat at the front of L1 for a game on boxing day when we played Ipswich a few years ago, we went on to lose 2-1 but i dont remember much else aboot the game. i do wonder what all the fuss is about but if i go in L1 with my ST and theres no room up there surely im in danger of being chucked out by a steward? dont want that.

mate my season ticket is in the kop i go in there mmost games no-one ever stands in there allocated place n it just adds to a great laugh.. theres always at least 1 spare seat per row in L1 although less the more back you go.. il be going there for sheep next to teeno and just mixing it even though my ticket is in F1\\\you wont get chucked out thats stupid :thumbup:

i hope some kopites come over to L1 for this game to see what its like and cos its derby n all that..you dont need your ticket in there really :ph34r::thumbup:

L1 will be heavily policed vs leeds after last seasons games so it wouldnt be as good to be there then

That was when they tried to break through and fight because our fans were making chants about istanbul and they didn't take too kindly to that

Archived