Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

City Buzzing!

Leicester City look set to play in front of their biggest home crowd of the season to date when they take on promotion chasing Leeds United on Saturday (3pm).

The club have today (Thursday) reported sales approaching the 23,000 mark, with the visitors completely selling out their allocation of 3,000 tickets.

And with business brisk in the Walkers Stadium ticket office, the Foxes are hoping to eclipse the 24,873 attendance that watched the game against Crewe Alexandra last December.

City have charged away from the relegation zone under the stewardship of Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell - taking an impressive 10 points from their last four games.

The Foxes now sit seven points above the relegation places - and with 12 games to go, manager Kelly was again keen to emphasise the important part that the fans have to play from the stands.

He said: "The supporters were magnificent against Derby on Tuesday night. They stuck with us, even though we went a goal down, and that was a real help.

"The noise in the stadium was fantastic and all the players could wish for would be more of the same."

Adult tickets start at just £20, with young adults & senior citizens from £18 and juveniles for only £15, including £2 members discount.

Leeds always have a good away following, and considering they're at the top of the table its no surprise. I hate articles like this one on the OS because they're making it out to be a fantastic attendance but it'll probably be 24,500 at best - some fair weather fans coming back but most still staying away.

yeah especially after what all the little chavs were singing last year

To be fair I would have thought that the "trouble" would have happened at Elland Road earlier this season. I didn't see any problems up there.

The little chavs will either choose not to go or sit over in the kop just in case.

Leeds are a top side like us. It's no suprise that the've sold their allocation out. I was surprised that the sheepshagers couldn't, shows how shite their support is.

There wont be many more city fans there than at the last game, just a few more away fans. I'de saw about 24'500 will go, when you minus 3'000 thats 21'500 city fans. WHich is what we usally get anyway. SO nothing special really. :yawn:

I'm sure they'll be a few arrests on both sides. :thumbup::unsure:

Leeds are a top side like us. It's no suprise that the've sold their allocation out. I was surprised that the sheepshagers couldn't, shows how shite their support is.

There wont be many more city fans there than at the last game, just a few more away fans. I'de saw about 24'500 will go, when you minus 3'000 thats 21'500 city fans. WHich is what we usally get anyway. SO nothing special really. :yawn:

should of stayed at filbo street, would have been a sell out :D

We have taken some steps to try to avoid one problem

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=575

It is anticipated that any anti-racist activity, from any where in the ground, will result in the appropriate action from both stewards and police’

Oops - think you may need to re-write you press release mate.

I just wish the Leeds fans would get their facts correct.

They sing to us: "You're just a town full of Pakis"

It's funny how Leeds has a higher Pakistani population than Leicester.

Leicester has a high Indian population, agreed, It's just the thick people in the world who are just plain racist call every asian person a Paki. Makes me laugh sometimes!

er...this was not always so. An old mate of mine was a reet Leeds nutter. His bird was Leeds United daft too. She even wore a Leeds United bra. It had no cups and no support!

Boom! Boom!

Archived