Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

101 Reasons...

I've just come back to see how we're getting on! Well, you've been good boys haven't you! :D

219. He's going to turn up to the match tomorrow with no clothes on except a flannel covering his ... little finger. He's not only so thick as to arrive naked, he doesn't even know where to put his little flannel. What a sad, pathetic, little man he is!

220. He's got a tiny head.

221. He once cried after a City match, not because we lost, but because he had missed the ice cream van. I think he wanted vanilla flavour. With extra rabbit droppings, to add a little flavour. He know goes for the bull shit!

• 7 months later...

dunno what reason this is or if its been said before but HE'S STILL IN A BLOODY JOB - I MEAN WHAT THE FOCK.

I expected him to get more abuse than what he did today. Surprised that twat had the cheek to show his face to the Walkers today after what he did to us :@:mad:

I expected him to get more abuse than what he did today. Surprised that twat had the cheek to show his face to the Walkers today after what he did to us :@:mad:

Sometimes it's better to move on otherwise it makes us look like a bunch a Wankers for keep banging on about it but agreed he is a twat for what he did and the fact that he won't accept that he was at fault.

Sometimes it's better to move on otherwise it makes us look like a bunch a Wankers for keep banging on about it but agreed he is a twat for what he did and the fact that he won't accept that he was at fault.

Agreed. The first post in This Thread really p!ssed me off and made me think he should of got more abuse than he got today. My reckoning is he got off lightly, but like you said, maybe it is better for us to move on and leave him alone in the ground, even if we do secretly hate him still

He got off lightly again today :mad:

The trouble is we've got to stop playing the victim card or we'll be stuck in this Division for a long time. The best way to get revenge is through action not words. Taylor will never get a really big job no matter how well he does. Okay he is doing a good job with the Under 21's but then again he hasn't had to buy anyone and most are talented with or without Taylors Coaching ability.

Archived