Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

101 Reasons...

After some of the (frankly) insane views expressed on the Moan In tonight, and our impending home game against Hull, it seems like the best time to get a good ol' thread of hate going. So lets see if we can actually get 101 (or more) reasons to hate Peter Taylor. I'll start off with:

1. He signed Dennis Wise

:@:@:@:@:mad::mad::mad::@:@:@:@

He was living on his under 21 credentials and when he took to the big time he couldn't hack it. He arrived with so much praise from a number of other managers and left discredited with nothing. Now other managers know what he's about....

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

After some of the (frankly) insane views expressed on the Moan In tonight, and our impending home game against Hull, it seems like the best time to get a good ol' thread of hate going. So lets see if we can actually get 101 (or more) reasons to hate Peter Taylor. I'll start off with:

1. He signed Dennis Wise

:@:@:@:@:mad::mad::mad::@:@:@:@

11. Er...um...I hate Peter Taylor because...

he took us to the top of the Premiership (for two whole weeks) for the first time for 37 years (even though Lennie and Matty played like complete wankers).

Archived