Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Luton Match Thread

Fantastic stadium, the pillar was a sight to behold. I can see why Newell wouldn't want to move to the WS. :mad:

Up yours! :dance:

They said on Three Counties Radio, anything other than John Barber and co's "commentary", that Luton were going to build a new stadium near Junction 10 or 12 of the M1. :huh::unsure::ph34r:

Shut ground no fans, Shit ground no fans!

Great atmosphere, Luton's ground and the whole town was a complete craphole

Hey, its not all as bad as the ground! (I'm a Luton based Foxile) :thumbup: Although it has been said that the best thing about the town is the train station as its the way out of town and in to London

(As quoted by Craig)

And the 20-year-old proved the match-winner two minutes from time when he turned home Welsh's cross-cum-shot much to the delight of the strong travelling contingent.

Sounds like the fans had a good time today then :P

They said on Three Counties Radio, anything other than John Barber and co's "commentary", that Luton were going to build a new stadium near Junction 10 or 12 of the M1. :huh::unsure::ph34r:
Not that they need it...... :whistle:

Fantastic day out. I feel we are getting all our luck back from the start of the season! Results like Southampton in the cup and Watford at home where we were unlucky in the last couple of minutes. A few last minute winners for us recently, most noticeablt today at Luton and QPR away.

Rob Kelly's BLUE N WHITE ARRRRRRRMY!!!

And....did anyone else see Bernie at half time? He was chanting for Millwall and blowing his hooter lol.

Quality day out, Bruised up the back of my leg from celebrating the winner :D Great support from us, ground was a bit better than I expected, although the way in was.......errm..........different :blink:

Well done everyone.

Quality day out, Bruised up the back of my leg from celebrating the winner :D Great support from us, ground was a bit better than I expected, although the way in was.......errm..........different :blink:

Well done everyone.

just a bit different! u could see into peoples houses lol

Archived