Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Luton Match Thread

I'll be setting off for this one in around 2 hours. Come on City lets have em. I've only ever seen City lose twice away out of about 20 or so games, so lets hope the record doesn't have another loss added to it today.

Leicester !!!!!!!

quite an important game this, I feel. Lose it and the Millwall game is huge especially if they make up ground today. We still have a number of games to play this season that look eminently losable if we play like we did against Ipswich

I'll be at the Sheff Wednesday game today , Gonna see If my mates want to go in the QPR end :D

Wish I was at Kenilworth Road though :cry:

I could go and watch Grantham Town if they are at home, need a football fix today. Id rather be at Luton as well Muz :(

I could go and watch Grantham Town if they are at home, need a football fix today. Id rather be at Luton as well Muz :(

I hate Sheffield Wednesday with passion , so watching them lose seems like the only other option for me this afternoon!

City

13. Paul Henderson

2. Alan Maybury

3. Patrick Kisnorbo

4. Stephen Hughes

5. Patrick McCarthy

6. Gareth Williams

8. Iain Hume

12. Matt Fryatt

15. Nils-Eric Johansson

16. Joey Gudjonsson

17. Richard Stearman

Substitutes

14. Rufus Brevett

24. Patrik Gerrbrand

25. Andrew Welsh

26. Chris O'Grady

27. Conrad Logan

City

13. Paul Henderson

2. Alan Maybury

3. Patrick Kisnorbo

4. Stephen Hughes

5. Patrick McCarthy

6. Gareth Williams

8. Iain Hume

12. Matt Fryatt

15. Nils-Eric Johansson

16. Joey Gudjonsson

17. Richard Stearman

No, No, No..... again just like Hull, no wingers = NO WIDTH!!! :nono: ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH! :mad:

Yeah and we lost!

I'm not stupid, I know we won, but the first 70min (apart from the goals) was absolutley dire, and we seemed clueless going through the middle... Kept giving the ball away and if Hull were better at attacking (Luton being a bit better) we would have got punished a lot more!!

I'm not stupid, I know we won, but the first 70min (apart from the goals) was absolutley dire, and we seemed clueless going through the middle... Kept giving the ball away and if Hull were better at attacking (Luton being a bit better) we would have got punished a lot more!!

I agree. :cry::cry::cry::( <_<

Archived