Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Luton Match Thread

Can I stick my neck out and say that we're safe from relegation now?

Millwall have now got to get 4 or 5 wins out of their last 8 games not to mention the other teams beneath us.

What a MASSIVE turn-around from when we were in the bottom three!

Come on City and fair play to Rob Kelly and the lads!! :D:D:D

I thought we were safe a few weeks ago tbh, i never imagined city going down

Millwall have now got to get 4 or 5 wins out of their last 8 games not to mention the other teams beneath us.

not yet ...i'd say 2 more wins just to be safe

Yes you can.

I sure will.

We're probably safe now - if we have a total collapse between now and the end of the season, for us to get relegated, somebody in the bottom 3 must go on a run worthy of promotion. I don't think that's too likely.

We mustn't rest on our laurels tho. We've got to keep playing, keep winning, keep climbing and hopefully we'll end the season on a high. We might even finish higher than we did last season. How nice would that be?

Yes you can.

I sure will.

We're probably safe now - if we have a total collapse between now and the end of the season, for us to get relegated, somebody in the bottom 3 must go on a run worthy of promotion. I don't think that's too likely.

We mustn't rest on our laurels tho. We've got to keep playing, keep winning, keep climbing and hopefully we'll end the season on a high. We might even finish higher than we did last season. How nice would that be?

and then promotion next season...bring it on

Millwall have now got to get 4 or 5 wins out of their last 8 games not to mention the other teams beneath us.What a MASSIVE turn-around from when we were in the bottom three!

Never mind Millwall keep an eye on Burnley - they are in freefall at the moment

:englandsmile4wf::banana::bounce::scarf: :clap2: :yahoo:

YYEYEYEYEYYESS GUTTED MIKE NEWELL ****ING TAKE THAT LANKY TW*T

YYEEESS ITS AMAZING, WHEN O'GRADY CAME ON I HONESTLY THOUGHT HE MIGHT GET A GOAL AS HE IS A STRIKER AND HASNT GOT ONE FOR THE FIRST TEAM EVER..

CCCOOOMMMEEE ON CIITTYY YYYYEEEESSS

Goal Attempts10 : 11Goal Attempts shim.gif

On Target4 : 7On Target shim.gif

Crosses7 : 5Crosses shim.gif

Corners7 : 7Corners shim.gif Offside5 : 3Offside shim.gif

Fouls13 : 12Fouls shim.gif

Free kicks15 : 19Free kicks shim.gif

icn_yellow.gif Yellow cards2 : 2Yellow cards icn_yellow.gifshim.gif

icn_red.gif Red cards- : -Red cards icn_red.gifshim.gif

% Possession57 : 43Possession %

Yes you can.

Thanks - it's out now! In fact it's so far out, my a**e is sat on the Isle of Wight while my head is over Southampton! They're miserable because they're below us! :D:D:D

Last game of the season Southampton v LCFC - I'll be there!!

My photos from todays game

th_04099_DSC00134.JPGth_04104_DSC00136.JPGth_04110_DSC00137.JPGth_04115_DSC00138.JPG

th_04121_DSC00138.JPGth_04130_DSC00139.JPGth_04133_DSC00141.JPG

th_04138_DSC00142.JPGth_04148_DSC00143.JPGth_04154_DSC00144.JPG

I loved it today, the atmosphere created by our fans was rampant and the atmosphere created by their fans was, shite to say the least. Not bad from the lads today, deserved the result, probably not, we were on the ropes from Lutons constant pressure for about last 10mins of the first half, and the next 25 of the 2nd. Fantastic to snatch it right at the end, loved it!

Shitty stadium though, where we orginally sat I couldnt fit my legs in, and if we would have stayed there I probably would suffered thrombosis. So we moved to the end of the row infront so I could put my legs into the ailse. Had Nissa's wife sat next to my mate aswell, with his kids (nice bird Nissa :ph34r: )

Leicester are back, Leicester are back.

My photos from todays game

th_04099_DSC00134.JPGth_04104_DSC00136.JPGth_04110_DSC00137.JPGth_04115_DSC00138.JPG

th_04121_DSC00138.JPGth_04130_DSC00139.JPGth_04133_DSC00141.JPG

th_04138_DSC00142.JPGth_04148_DSC00143.JPGth_04154_DSC00144.JPG

I loved it today, the atmosphere created by our fans was rampant and the atmosphere created by their fans was, shite to say the least. Not bad from the lads today, deserved the result, probably not, we were on the ropes from Lutons constant pressure for about last 10mins of the first half, and the next 25 of the 2nd. Fantastic to snatch it right at the end, loved it!

Shitty stadium though, where we orginally sat I couldnt fit my legs in, and if we would have stayed there I probably would suffered thrombosis. So we moved to the end of the row infront so I could put my legs into the ailse. Had Nissa's wife sat next to my mate aswell, with his kids (nice bird Nissa :ph34r: )

Leicester are back, Leicester are back.

i agree it was good and loud from the leicester end today!! we had to buy tickets in their main stand, block D row T. near the back, just to the left of their singers as you looked at the stand from the away end. was hard work keeping quiet though!! was great site seeing the arms in the air after the winner went in!!! EASY, EASY,

Archived