Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 6 - 0 on corners. I'm surprised we aint let a goal in of one of them yet. Well it shows how better we have got on our set pieces I guess..
Northants Fox Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Note it was the Kisnorbo who made the last ditch save, again. HERO. Yep Another note Sheff Wed 1 Preston 0
Jonbluefox9 Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I'm not a Hughes hater, infact I like him IN THE MIDDLE!!! He's just *ahem* ineffective on the left....
Molson Canadian Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 just woke up it's 7:45am here in vancouver canada and it's very nice to see leiecester up 1-0 !!!
Muz Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Stop conceeding corners you 'tards! NORWICH 2-1 SHEFF UTD!!!!! COME ON , HAVE IT WARNOCK
lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Author Posted 18 March 2006 just woke up it's 7:45am here in vancouver canada and it's very nice to see leiecester up 1-0 !!! I think you getting up at 7:45 is a good luck charm, we always seem to be winning when you turn up
Molson Canadian Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 what formation are we playing? how are hughes and williams playing together on the pitch?
Magictv Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Stop conceeding corners you 'tards! NORWICH 2-1 SHEFF UTD!!!!! COME ON , HAVE IT WARNOCK get in! now go Leeds
Northants Fox Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Stop conceeding corners you 'tards! NORWICH 2-1 SHEFF UTD!!!!! COME ON , HAVE IT WARNOCK I missed that score Come on NORWICH
lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Author Posted 18 March 2006 what formation are we playing? how are hughes and williams playing together on the pitch? Same system as always - 4-4-2 Same lineup as last week. Hughes left flank, Williams centre-mid.
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I need these teams to win... Sheff Utd. vs. Norwich The sheep vs. Luton Crewe vs. Hull 'Boro vs. Blackburn .. and I will be £561 richer!!
Magictv Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I need these teams to win... Sheff Utd. vs. Norwich The sheep vs. Luton Crewe vs. Hull 'Boro vs. Blackburn .. and I will be £561 richer!! not gonna happen. i dont think so anyway, but goodluck even though i want 2 to lose
marko Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I need these teams to win... Sheff Utd. vs. Norwich The sheep vs. Luton Crewe vs. Hull 'Boro vs. Blackburn .. and I will be £561 richer!! I don't think it's gonna happen today. Especially the Crewe result.
Phube Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I need these teams to win... Sheff Utd. vs. Norwich The sheep vs. Luton Crewe vs. Hull 'Boro vs. Blackburn .. and I will be £561 richer!! Where are your morals!!??? Sheff U... Derby!!!
Steven Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/...s/cc_champ.html
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Where are your morals!!??? Sheff U... Derby!!! Yer sos but I needed good odds, and its £560 for £4!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.