Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Stephen Hughes

Katy and me saw him prancing around Haymarket in my lunch break today with his very well behaved nipper :cool:

I wonder what he went into MVC to buy.

He looks far more skinny in real life than he does on pictures.

Good to see a footballer wondering around town with their kid rather than seeing them out on the lash :D

I think he has two children but this lad appeared to look a lot like him so it probably was his. Bless, he was in a world of his own.

WhO? Hughesy or Hughesy jnr?? :P:ph34r:

i think it was a mercedes!! it was silver and looked v nice! and it went v quick lol!!

cant beleive he is married with kids at 22 thats mad!! are we even sure he is married they might just have had kids together!

i think it was a mercedes!! it was silver and looked v nice! and it went v quick lol!!

cant beleive he is married with kids at 22 thats mad!! are we even sure he is married they might just have had kids together!

I dont think he is married actually, I think I read an interview with him somewhere when he came to us and he mentioned his 'partner' and children. Each to their own though, he seems a sensible lad and is a bit more easier on the eye in the flesh than he is in the pictures ive seen of him :unsure:

I dont think he is married actually, I think I read an interview with him somewhere when he came to us and he mentioned his 'partner' and children. Each to their own though, he seems a sensible lad and is a bit more easier on the eye in the flesh than he is in the pictures ive seen of him :unsure:

A man who's nearly 6ft should not be weighing 9 and a half stone should they? People who think he's fat must be mad, check his details on soccerbase, alarming.

A man who's nearly 6ft should not be weighing 9 and a half stone should they? People who think he's fat must be mad, check his details on soccerbase, alarming.

Not sure why you quoted me there Ric but you are quite right, these sorts of comments cause problems in the long term.

Hughes' legs are very skinny. Whenever I've met him he's not looked large it's just that his cheeks are a little chubby. Most noticeable thing about Hughes when I've seen him come off the training pitch before is that one of his knees looks like it's been totally screwed. I remember hearing about a knee injury he had back in Scotland before he joined us and the surgery he must have had on it has scarred it a fair bit. He's a nice bloke just a shame that injury has made his season stutter badly (one thing we don't have to thank Wesolowski for). I'm confident that with a full pre-season behind him and maybe playing in his favoured position there will be much more still to come from him next season.

Archived