Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Player of the Season

<_< Who do you think has been foxes most outstanding player of the season? I think it is either Gudjonsen or McCarthy although since Craig left Kisnorbo, Fryatt and Hume have been going well <_<

thats debateable as last year he was poor and wesolowski looks a better player

Weso is a nipper and has broken his leg twice in one season.

Of course we're going to miss a player like Joey, even if he's not amazing. We can't go out and buy a player like this at the moment.

My player of the season is Joey been outstanding for us!

Very closen but it has to be Gudjonsson i spose. Just nicks it off Paddy Mac. Hes been class aswel. If he could cut out the yellows (10?) and reds (2) then he would have had an outstanding season. To be fair to him though, he shouldnt have been sent off on either occasion, but thats another story!

If he can cut it out then brilliant. Havent Readings two centre-back got only two bookings between them?

Joey for his consistent performances, especially when we were woeful under Levein. Some of his goals have been incredible too - overall he should be proud of himself and he has definitely proved what a quality player he is this season.

Archived