Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Pre Cov

So whats everyone doing before the game?

Where you drinking etc, anyone going Nuneaton?

You've been whittling on about drinking in Bloody Nuneaton beforet the cov game for weeks. What exactly is happening, Is Leicestershire invading it? are we streching our borders? seems a bit daft if your driving as well. I suppouse you have a bit more variety then the one pub near the Richo.

Go Ashby for a couple then pub near ground for a couple.

You've been whittling on about drinking in Bloody Nuneaton beforet the cov game for weeks. What exactly is happening, Is Leicestershire invading it? are we streching our borders? seems a bit daft if your driving as well. I suppouse you have a bit more variety then the one pub near the Richo.

Go Ashby for a couple then pub near ground for a couple.

No mate I've gt a taxi from Nuneaton at 2.

I heard loads of people say there goin Nuneaton before the ground because of the lack of pubs near the ground and the treck from the station. Should be great mate, just wondering what everyone else's plans are like?

I heard loads of people say there goin Nuneaton before the ground because of the lack of pubs near the ground and the treck from the station. Should be great mate, just wondering what everyone else's plans are like?

Well I would consider it but seeing as im in NWL and seeing as I have a chaufer already Ashby De La Zouch will be suffcient.

However if it turns out we are invading it. Im in.

Well I would consider it but seeing as im in NWL and seeing as I have a chaufer already Ashby De La Zouch will be suffcient.

However if it turns out we are invading it. Im in.

I think there will be a lot of City boys there from what I've heard. Load of people mentioned it at Millwall and norwich.

How much did the taxi cost Teeno? we were gonna catch the train but obviously the ground is well away from the station, so this sounds like a good alternative.

Theyl be hundreds of city fans in Nuneaton if not thoushands.

I work near Nuneaton and when i pop in the town on a Saturday if Cov are at home you see away fans everywhere.

There's some decent pubs in Nuneaton so you certainly wont be short of a pint or two...3..4..5..6..7.

:cheers:

How much did the taxi cost Teeno? we were gonna catch the train but obviously the ground is well away from the station, so this sounds like a good alternative.

Well trains from Nuneaton to Cov are cancelled mate. We've got an 8 seater booked from Nuneaton station at 2 o clock for £20. so thats £40 there and back which works out a fiver each.

Which is great considering that the ground is miles away from anywhere. search Nuneaton taxi's on google and go on the first link, there loads of numbers there. I'm booked with MI taxi's mate.

nice one mate, which is the one nearest the station, and the one the most City fans are likely to go to do you think?

Well theres one there called The Fox In - That would be tempting!

The pubs i have been are few in Nuneaton but Lloyds bar is ok mate.

There all fairly near the station to, there not that far spread out..imposible to get lost around there.

:thumbup:

Well theres one there called The Fox In - That would be tempting!

The pubs i have been are few in Nuneaton but Lloyds bar is ok mate.

There all fairly near the station to, there not that far spread out..imposible to get lost around there.

:thumbup:

What's the pub you can see from the platform at the station? I've noticed when I've been through Nuneaton on the train before there's one just next to station.

What's the pub you can see from the platform at the station? I've noticed when I've been through Nuneaton on the train before there's one just next to station.

The railway tavern, never been there but looks ok

I think to be fair most will go in the pub nearest the station (Lazy bastards) OS that's probably gonna be the one.

Quite a few smaller towns don't allow away fans into the nearest pub to the station in an attempt to spread them out and prevent mob mentality Ect, espically when there expecting large amounts of away fans. However seeing as we're playing cov not Nuneaton I dunno how it will work.

Where abouts that?

Other side of town to the Train Station, spose it's not that far from the railway station but it's abit of a trek. If your going up that side of town get you self down the Cock and Bear!

Archived