Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Can I Just Say..........

I want Arsenal to win simply for the fact I want Henry to stay in this country!!!

Football in this country would be losing a big big player and one of the best things about The Premiership and a player I enjoy watching everytime he plays!!

I want Arsenal to win simply for the fact I want Henry to stay in this country!!!

Football in this country would be losing a big big player and one of the best things about The Premiership and a player I enjoy watching everytime he plays!!

Well said. :)

It will be a loss to this country but don't worry Real Madrid are on TV alot...Every week nearly...

;)

Come on Arsenal.

I want Spurs to finish 3rd but then not get champs league because Arsenal have won the CL.

Well in that case the team finisning 4th wouldn't get the champions league spot ;)

Can't understand why any English person wouldn't support Arsenal unless you're just craving attention and bored of screaming along to Linkin Park records....

Do people like that EVER get bored of screaming along to Linkin Park records?

When they're feeling really misunderstood and angry, KoRn and Limp Bizkit are only a quick cd change away.

Come on you Gunners. I will always support the English teams in the Champions League, no matter who they are. Their success can only make the Premiership look like a stronger league and attract more world class players to this country.

'Tis well known I hate Arsenal with a passion. Thought they got away with it a bit tonight; defo pen in the 1st half when Toure felled whoever it was. Forlan, Riquelme and 'the man with the beautiful hair' Sorin to do them 3-0 next week.

Well done Arsenal, hopefully you'll play better next week and grind out a deserved result. I don't mind the odd englishman supporting the opposition as I support everyone who plays Chelsea.

....and i'm ready for the "...but they have english players in their team" debate. The point is I have always liked Arsenal and hated Chelseascum.

Can't understand why any English person wouldn't support Arsenal unless you're just craving attention and bored of screaming along to Linkin Park records....

I personally can't understand why an English person would support Arsenal??? :dunno:

Although I must say the only British born player on the pitch last night (and the most skillful) was the funky Squirrel!!! :thumbup:

Arsene Whinger: "For a moment we were worried zat an Englesh player had got onto ze pitch at Highbury, but on closer inspection it was an Amaerican grey Squirrel, whci was fine by me!!! If it was native red I would have to have had it shot!!!" lol:ph34r:

What is the big deal about Arsene Wenger's supposedly anti-British signing policy?

If Arsenal had the financial clout that Manchester United and Chelsea have, maybe he could afford to buy the top English talent. Foreign players are simply cheaper than English players, and we should be grateful that such world class players as Henry, Vieira, Pires and Ljungberg have played in the Premier League and have gone towards making it one of, if not the best league in the world.

Wenger paid £10.5m for Henry in August 1999, and the next April Liverpool spent £11m on Emile Heskey - I think Henry has been the better signing. He paid £150k for Kolo Touré, who is arguably one of the best centre-halves in the Premier League - how much would it have cost to buy a British equivalent? Considering Alex Ferguson paid £30m for Rio Ferdinand, has Rio really been worth that much more? Fabregas, Flamini, Senderos, Eboué all look like they could be world class players in a few years time, but given the hype that surrounds all English prospects, Arsenal would have had to pay over-the-odds for them if they were all English.

Even so, Wenger has still risked millions of pounds on young English talent. Richard Wright cost £6m, Francis Jeffers cost £8m and Jermaine Pennant £2m. This season he spent £5m on Theo Walcott, possibly rising to £12m. He sold Silvinho because Ashley Cole became his first choice left back.

Meanwhile Chelsea have spent £21m on Shaun Wright-Phillips so that he can be a bench-warmer, and one of Englands best left backs has had to go out on loan to Fulham to get first team football because of José Mourinho's preference for Asier Del Horno.

Finally, why support a foreign team in the Champions' League, when the thousands of fans that pack out Highbury every week are mostly English/British? Are the Villareal players or fans more representative of Britain than Arsenal's? Just because the players on the field come from all over the world, the club itself is English, and thats all that should matter.

Up The Arse 0, Barcelona 3.

Last laff will be on the anti-Arses.

Whinging Wenger "Jol is liar and a cheat". Like you see every incident Arsene you twat. "No, I didn't see that dive by Pires / Reyes / Van Persie etc etc".

We hate Arsenal, we hate Arsenal....

Archived