Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Logan back to boston

He just signed a new contract with us. I think he's rated by the staff here. He won young player of the month for League Two while at Boston, not a bad achivement. Expect Douglas to leave in the summer and Logan to be given the number 2 slot.

He just signed a new contract with us. I think he's rated by the staff here. He won young player of the month for League Two while at Boston, not a bad achivement. Expect Douglas to leave in the summer and Logan to be given the number 2 slot.

Perhaps a season long loan beckons?

Good point though, doubt they'd bother signing him oln for another season if they didn't rate him. Unless they knew he might go and wanted to make sure they got some money for him.

I hope he does'nt go to Boston perminetly in the end, I think he has potential and would be ideal for us in the future.

anyone else noticed during warm ups hendo and rab manage to keep rather clean and logan goes in lookin like he has been rolling about in the mud for hours hehe!!

i cant see them selling him onto Boston after just signing him, if kelly is gunna keep the levein idea of young and hungry then why get rid of someone who clearly is those things?

anyone else noticed during warm ups hendo and rab manage to keep rather clean and logan goes in lookin like he has been rolling about in the mud for hours hehe!!

i cant see them selling him onto Boston after just signing him, if kelly is gunna keep the levein idea of young and hungry then why get rid of someone who clearly is those things?

Conrad Logan is going no where. It's only to help Boston out and give him some more first team games. Mike Stowell will obviously have briefed Kelly on the potential that Logan has and therefore we will see him replace Douglas on the bench for next season. And possibly push Hendo for the first team slot.

i saw the save on the championship, it was very impressive. i also liked the way he kept bollocking their back four.

Could you imagine what he would have said to Stearman had he been in goal against Plymouth with that remarkable header! I reckon he would of made him cry.

Archived