Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Steve McClaren

i feel sorry for his kids really, must be painful.

this hole saga is embarressing, obviously the media have been digging around all the potential managers looking for stories.

Why do our press want England to fail so badly??

just doing there job. it sells papers. if people stopped buying them they would have to change there content.

Yes, but then when they have achieved their target they start asking the questions of why we've done so poorly.

Yes, but then when they have achieved their target they start asking the questions of why we've done so poorly.

the people like to read about post mortems, as a nation we love to moan about our failure, they write what we as a nation like to read. shame, but that's how it is.

just doing there job. it sells papers. if people stopped buying them they would have to change there content.

Then the logic of your statement is that many people in this country have become the enemy within. ;):thumbup:

Women must be attracted to his amazing dry wit and zest for life. He's a really enthusiastic human being.

Birrof a looker I guess too.

:laugh:

He was separated from his wife apparently so not strictly an 'affair'

Steve 'We were on a break!' McClaren for England!! :thumbup:

Truer words never spoken. The so-called tabloid press only exists because people buy what they print. But it is ironic they concentrate on smut because the private lives of journalists would be an equally colourful read, at least so I am led to understand! :whistle::whistle:

Archived