Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The FM countdown thread

6 days to go!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Im well excited, pre ordered it, but my mate (who works at a shop that sells games, not saying which one cos i dont wanna get in trouble), reckons he *might* be able to get me it early :w00t: :thumbup:

I was gonna start a thread like this earlier :D

I've pre-ordered mine off Gameplay and should hopefully get it on Thursday, I have a dentist appointment that day...good enough excuse for the day off college methinks :w00t:

Realy really excited about this game unsuprisingly, I haven't played the gold demo so there is still alot I'm looking forward to. It will no doubt be the best game ever made as far as I'm concerned :thumbup:

If anyone has any questions about the game ask away :)

Guest Daniel

I aint even bothered, ive really gone off managment games in the last 6 months.

Since i got xbox live and now pro evo 4 and then GTA San Andreas.

Realy really excited about this game unsuprisingly, I haven't played the gold demo so there is still alot I'm looking forward to. It will no doubt be the best game ever made as far as I'm concerned :thumbup: 

31736[/snapback]

Cant see it being one of the best games ever. It was a decent demo but the squad page is not good at all, its all one big list. That could of been improved surely. Plus you can get anyone you want on loan who is available managing Leicester, i got David Dunn in the demo, didnt bother playing it after that cause it just wasnt as realistic as other games :(

I was gonna start a thread like this earlier :D

I've pre-ordered mine off Gameplay and should hopefully get it on Thursday, I have a dentist appointment that day...good enough excuse for the day off college methinks :w00t:

If anyone has any questions about the game ask away :)

31736[/snapback]

I ordered it off of gameplay too :thumbup:

But if i can get it earlier, ill just cancel the order. I booked friday off work to play it :w00t:

Guest Daniel

Some sad people round here who can watch managment game trailers? ;)

How could they make an exciting trailer for this kind of game?!

I wont even attempt to watch. :P

Cant see it being one of the best games ever. It was a decent demo but the squad page is not good at all, its all one big list. That could of been improved surely. Plus you can get anyone you want on loan who is available managing Leicester, i got David Dunn in the demo, didnt bother playing it after that cause it just wasnt as realistic as other games :(

31746[/snapback]

You stopped playing the demo just because of that? :blink: It is slightly unrealistic I agree but no big deal at all.

31746[/snapback]

You stopped playing the demo just because of that? :blink: It is slightly unrealistic I agree but no big deal at all.

31792[/snapback]

I used to be well proud of myself when i'd happen to pull off a big signing. But it seems you can sign anyone now :(

31746[/snapback]

31792[/snapback]

I used to be well proud of myself when i'd happen to pull off a big signing. But it seems you can sign anyone now :(

31793[/snapback]

On loan you can but it's alot harder to sign good players permantley, also wages make it more difficult.

31791[/snapback]

Good decision BM - I watched it thinking it might convince me to get the game, but what a load of shite it was. :(

Complete waste of time.

What a sad thread.

It's a bloody game, more than likely not much different to the last one, why waste all your money on it?

31844[/snapback]

Every computer game is a game, so does anyone waste their money on them??

...because they are entertaining and fun, worth the money IMO.

If you don't like the game fair enough, I can see why it's not everyones cup of tea, but don't judt come here calling us all sad.

Like Petrescu, im finding it easy to sign good players. Not only did I sign David Dunn on loan, I also signed Rivaldo, Luis Enrique, etc. on free transfers!

31833[/snapback]

I agree and it does need improving, the only reason I can see that happening is because IRL players like that would be interested in Leicester (i.e listen to a offer) but it all comes down to wages and if as a manager you want to spend loads on wages you can attract big name players.

31791[/snapback]

Good decision BM - I watched it thinking it might convince me to get the game, but what a load of shite it was. :(

Complete waste of time.

31836[/snapback]

http://www.sigames.com/softography.php?type=view&id=16

http://www.eurogamer.net/footballmanager/

http://www.footballmanager.net

Some things about the game that may convince you ;)

Archived