Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The FM countdown thread

I had a quick go.  ;)

Played two pre season friendlies - Won 2, beating Swindon 2-0 and Bristol City 1-0.

Employing a 3-5-2 formation so my team can accomodate the useful Williams, Nalis and Joey.  ;)

33712[/snapback]

4 1 2 2 1 is the future! :thumbup:

Just completed pre season, played 6 won 4 lost 2.

Leicester 3-1 Crystal Palace [Wright, Williams, Scowcroft]

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-0 Leicester

Notts County 1-5 Leicester [benjamin, Williams 2, Heath, Magallanes]

Chesterfield 1-0 Leicester

Oxford 0-2 Leicester [benjamin 2]

Northwich Victoria 0-5 Leicester [Nalis, Connolly, Scowcroft, Gudjonsson, Williams]

:)

Im still on the demo but will get the proper game shortly.....

Ive just started a game with Leicester, I have done 5 pre-season games, and 2 league games:

Dundee 2-1 Leicester [Connolly]

Bournemouth 1-2 Leicester [Mutiu 2]

Stevenage 0-2 Leicester [Dabizas, Quinn]

Kidderminster 2-6 Leicester [Mutiu 3, Nalis, Connolly, Dabizas]

Kilmarnock 2-0 Leicester

West Ham 0-2 Leicester [Dabizas, Scowcroft]

Leicester 5-0 Gillingham [Mutiu 2, Scowcroft, Connolly, Karbassiyoon]

Mutiu is absolutely amazing. You can get him at the start of the season for Micky Adam's favourite price, nothing.

He hasn't got staggering ratings but performances are great. He's a Right or Central Midfielder, but normally scores when I play him on the right (mainly with his head - got a heading rating of 20). Would definitely recommend him!

Im still on the demo but will get the proper game shortly.....

Ive just started a game with Leicester, I have done 5 pre-season games, and 2 league games:

Dundee 2-1 Leicester [Connolly]

Bournemouth 1-2 Leicester [Mutiu 2]

Stevenage 0-2 Leicester [Dabizas, Quinn]

Kidderminster 2-6 Leicester [Mutiu 3, Nalis, Connolly, Dabizas]

Kilmarnock 2-0 Leicester

West Ham 0-2 Leicester [Dabizas, Scowcroft]

Leicester 5-0 Gillingham [Mutiu 2, Scowcroft, Connolly, Karbassiyoon]

Mutiu is absolutely amazing. You can get him at the start of the season for Micky Adam's favourite price, nothing.

He hasn't got staggering ratings but performances are great. He's a Right or Central Midfielder, but normally scores when I play him on the right (mainly with his head - got a heading rating of 20). Would definitely recommend him!

33818[/snapback]

Cheers for that tip on Mutiu - I just started a game of FM today and made Mutiu my first signing! :D

I've started the season pretty well - out of my 6 pre-season games I only lost once (to Porto at home, and that was a close 2-1 defeat). I also drew 0-0 with Galatasaray at home (bloody tough pre season I got!).

I'm now 5 games into the season and am sitting top with a record of played 5, won 4, drawn 1.

The only bad thing is that my computer ain't fast enough, so it takes quite a while to process the results. ;)

Oh, and another thing. Does everyone else have the same problem as me - with Nalis being unhappy at Leicester and then deciding to leave at the end of the season??

I tried to make him happier by making him indispensable, making him unavailable for transfer etc - I also made him penalty taker and he missed his first one!

I need him to stay cos he has been my star man up til now.

Nalis has told me he's leaving aswell, also the fans aren't happy with me for expressing an interest in Robinho! They have said i'm foolish for trying to sign unrealistic targets! The cheek of it.

I've only played pre-season games so far.

0-0 with Alfreton Town!

3-0 against Arsenal :blink: Connolly, Stewart and Petrescu

3-2 against Marseille Scowcroft, Williams and Petrescu

4-4 Crystal Palace Connolly, Petrescu 2 and Eagles

2-0 Manchester Reserves Connolly and Stewart

Got Eagles onloan and managed to get rid of Blake to MK Dons!! Got a bid in for Rati Alekladze, he looks quite good.

Nalis has told me he's leaving aswell, also the fans aren't happy with me for expressing an interest in Robinho! They have said i'm foolish for trying to sign unrealistic targets! The cheek of it.

0-0 with Alfreton Town!

3-0 against Arsenal  :blink: Connolly, Stewart and Petrescu

Got Eagles onloan and managed to get rid of Blake to MK Dons!! Got a bid in for Rati Alekladze, he looks quite good.

34014[/snapback]

Whats your formation? :unsure: Tomi aint got any pace on my game so i aint been playing him.

0-0 with Alfreton Town!

3-0 against Arsenal  :blink: Connolly, Stewart and Petrescu

34014[/snapback]

Whats your formation? :unsure: Tomi aint got any pace on my game so i aint been playing him.

34058[/snapback]

Petrescu is a goal machine for me. Not looked at his pace, but his finishing is 16 and his other stats are quite good. Pace isn't everything he still skinned a few players. i'm playing 4-4-2 but attack minded, with short passing style and constantly pressing. Tackling hard aswell.

Rati Alekladze

If he is the striker from Dinamo Trabelsi he is very very good!

Well he was on CM4.Scores loads in Championship but not as affective in Prem

34059[/snapback]

Yeah that's the fella, he looks good on this one although his shooting is only 8 or something but i'll train him up.

Keith Gillespie missed training in mine - although he has been playing exceptionally so far, so I only fined him 1 weeks wages.

I thought I'd show off a bit and post some pics of my progress:

fm1.JPG

fm2.JPG

Archived