Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The FM countdown thread

if i ordered tonight from gameplay when will it be recieved?

32643[/snapback]

Thursday hopefully :)

Mine was dispatched today so I will have it tomorrow :D

32647[/snapback]

Mines been dispatched too! woohoo! We should have a foxestalk network game when everyones got it :thumbup:

Mine's been dispatched today from play.com so I should get it tomorrow. So all you play.com orderers you should get it tomorrow or atleast by friday if you've put your order in before the end of yesterday.

£17.99 what a bargain.

32816[/snapback]

It's 2nd class delivery though... you're looking at Friday/Saturday/Monday :unsure:

Mine's been dispatched today from play.com so I should get it tomorrow. So all you play.com orderers you should get it tomorrow or atleast by friday if you've put your order in before the end of yesterday.

£17.99 what a bargain.

32816[/snapback]

It's 2nd class delivery though... you're looking at Friday/Saturday/Monday :unsure:

32821[/snapback]

Very true! But i've ordered alot of stuff from play.com before and they are always here within two days. As long as i've got it by saturday that's all i'm bothered about as I won't have a chance to play it before then really.

Has yours arrived yet mate?

£17.99 what a bargain.

32816[/snapback]

32821[/snapback]

Very true! But i've ordered alot of stuff from play.com before and they are always here within two days. As long as i've got it by saturday that's all i'm bothered about as I won't have a chance to play it before then really.

Has yours arrived yet mate?

32824[/snapback]

Nah, Riceys has though, i felt like whacking my computer screen when he said he had a gameplay parcel in his hand :rolleyes:

*pulls himself away from FM 2005*

:D It's bloody brilliant, I haven't been playing it that long but it 'feels' s good.

I didn't play the gold demo so alot of the graphical stuff I haven't seen, the kits, logos and pictures are amazing and make the game alot more interesting.

*slags off Wise*

*pulls himself away from FM 2005*

:D It's bloody brilliant, I haven't been playing it that long but it 'feels' s good.

I didn't play the gold demo so alot of the graphical stuff I haven't seen, the kits, logos and pictures are amazing and make the game alot more interesting.

*slags off Wise*

32842[/snapback]

Give us a brief discription of the city players then. Is Stearman good? How's Tomi? Wesolowski? Dawson?? Connolly?? Williams??

I take it Levein is still at Hearts?

I hven't really had time to look at all the players but Stearman and Dawson look like good prospects.

Levein is still at Hearts but you can edit that with the editor.

I'll tell you more when I've played the game more, I'm at college now.

Sad git! 

It's a christmas pressi and like i said before i aint really bothered!

Dont think it's all its cracked up to be!

32913[/snapback]

So why ask for it??

and i bet with all the hype around here! u will dig it out

Enjoy guys! :D

Just about to start my first league game against Plymouth :)

33162[/snapback]

Can you give us a description of your pre-season games and transfer dealings please. Mine doesn't arrive for another few days probably so I need some FM news.

I beat Northampton (2-0), Bath (4-1), And Fulham (1-1) pre season... And my first two league matches ended 2-0 (Sunderland Home) and 2-2 (West Ham Away, Was 2-0 up at HT)

I've bought Junior from Derby, Adny Oakes from Derby, Tony Dinning from Wigan thats thats it i think.

My first XI is...

Walker

Canero

Tiatto

Heath

Stearman

Wilcox

Gillespie

Nalis

Gudjonsson

Connolly

Scowy

What's Williams, Stewart and Dawson like?

33167[/snapback]

Williams is ok, but i think that Nalis and Gudjonsson seem to be the best link up in midfield.

Dawsons not good enough for the first team yet, but he's certainly got the right stats to suggest he'll develop into a quality player.

Stewart... I haven't even looked at this dosser :w00t:

Drew my first game with Plymouth 1-1, subtistute Dion Dublin with a last minute 20 yarder :D During the game Gillespie went on a superb dribble down the right, you could see evert twist and turn so clearly on the 2D engine.

I've only signed Andy Lonergan from Preston on loan as a back up keeper, also brought in Sammy Lee as my assitant.

Starting Line-up

Archived