Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The FM countdown thread

Connolly is amazing in mine, scored 4 in one game!!

And i have got Jordi Cruff and Peirre Wome on free transfers

Sold Trev for 350,000

sold tiatto for 320,000

sold Makin for 50,000

33363[/snapback]

How could you sell Tiatto? :o:(

SOLD TIATTO!!!????? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: MADMAN

ive aldo been playing it :thumbup: im hinckley united and got jamal campbell ryce and wayne henderson from villa on loan good players for hinckley B) unbeaten in all 5 freindlys and league match now so lets hope i win!

Connolly on that is not that good i dont think by his stats,coz on the demo he had things like 16 flair 15 pace and on champ he had 15 flair 15 pace now hes got 11 flair :wacko: and 13 pace which is a joke coz hes got a lot of flair in real life like taking long shots and doing ambitious passes too, so why they dropped his pace and flair and a few other stats i dont know!

SOLD TIATTO!!!????? :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  MADMAN

ive aldo been playing it :thumbup:  im hinckley united and got jamal campbell ryce and wayne henderson from villa on loan good players for hinckley B)  unbeaten in all 5 freindlys and league match now so lets hope i win!

Connolly on that is not that good i dont think by his stats,coz on the demo he had things like 16 flair 15 pace and on champ he had 15 flair 15 pace now hes got 11 flair :wacko:  and 13 pace which is a joke coz hes got a lot of flair in real life like taking long shots and doing ambitious passes too, so why they dropped his pace and flair and a few other stats i dont know!

33376[/snapback]

All the stats in FM have been lowered from CM.

top of the league after 15 games. Made 1 signing and that is the free transfer of Festa, who is my best player so far :w00t:. Injury crisis has meant i have loaned in Dean Marney and Mark Jones 2 promising youngsters. Nalis told me he doesnt want to be here next season :(

The demo is definately unrealistic! Is the full game?

I was England manager, and got  Dino Zoff as my assistant, Sven Goran Eriksson as U19 boss, and Otmar Hitzfeld as U21 boss!

33458[/snapback]

Exactly i got Eliington for Oxford! :blink:

It's arrived, get in!!!!!!!

£17.99 and arrives within two days of ordering it.

33578[/snapback]

Got mine too, wasnt expecting it within 2 days :huh:

33581[/snapback]

Played it yet mate? Can't play mine until tomorrow as i'm not at home until then.

It's arrived, get in!!!!!!!

£17.99 and arrives within two days of ordering it.

33578[/snapback]

Got mine too, wasnt expecting it within 2 days :huh:

33581[/snapback]

Played it yet mate? Can't play mine until tomorrow as i'm not at home until then.

33582[/snapback]

Not yet. Going to install it now but aint got much time to play today :angry:

The demo is definately unrealistic! Is the full game?

I was England manager, and got  Dino Zoff as my assistant, Sven Goran Eriksson as U19 boss, and Otmar Hitzfeld as U21 boss!

33458[/snapback]

Exactly i got Eliington for Oxford! :blink:

33460[/snapback]

I'm finding it really hard to sign players in the full game. Chris Baird, Stephen Warnock and Fabrice Fernandes have all said they have no intention of coming to me on loan. Steffen Freund and Hugo Porfirio have turned me down on full time contracts.

I had a quick go. ;)

Played two pre season friendlies - Won 2, beating Swindon 2-0 and Bristol City 1-0.

Employing a 3-5-2 formation so my team can accomodate the useful Williams, Nalis and Joey. ;)

Archived