Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The FM countdown thread

Im happy with my Champo 03-04!

Ive got all the dowloads so it's all up to date!I also dowloaded super pack aswell.

Ive got the FM demo and players are very easy to sign!

I was Oxford and i signed Ellington on loan i only went for him for a mees about!

Ive got all the dowloads so it's all up to date!I also dowloaded super pack aswell.

I was Oxford and i signed Ellington on loan i only went for him for a mees about!

31999[/snapback]

Players are just as easy to sign in FM 2005 as they are CM 03/04.

31999[/snapback]

32032[/snapback]

I would of thought something would of been done about it :huh:

31999[/snapback]

32032[/snapback]

No it is not!

Much harder on FM, on champ it's more realistic!Neary every player i went for on FM wanted to come where as on Champ they reject you in favour of other club's!

31999[/snapback]

32032[/snapback]

No it is not!

Much harder on FM, on champ it's more realistic!Neary every player i went for on FM wanted to come where as on Champ they reject you in favour of other club's!

32038[/snapback]

Well then what's your problem? :blink:

What a sad thread.

It's a bloody game, more than likely not much different to the last one, why waste all your money on it?

31844[/snapback]

Every computer game is a game, so does anyone waste their money on them??

...because they are entertaining and fun, worth the money IMO.

If you don't like the game fair enough, I can see why it's not everyones cup of tea, but don't judt come here calling us all sad.

31869[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with computor games, its just when you count down the days till its releast.

More than likely you have last years and the year before and the year before that. Whats the point, I bet there's no drastic changes.

Nothing wrong with computor games, its just when you count down the days till its releast.

More than likely you have last years and the year before and the year before that. Whats the point, I bet there's no drastic changes.

32060[/snapback]

What is so wrong about being excited about a computer game? :blink: Shoot me now for I have sinned.

The changed made aren't drastic but they are enough IMO for me to buy the game again.

Cant belive some idiots in this topic!

first of all some people are saying it looks crap, it doesent! its gunna be the best management game of all time trust me.

then petrescu crys about the realism, petrescu it was the demo thats not a touch on the real game, i played the demo and couldent get players like dunn at all for leicester.

then some absolute nutter says championship manager will be better :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: thtas not even got this database and parlour was still at arsenel and they thought that was ok will people complained so now its got put back to next year... oh watta game lol:rolleyes:

and they come on thiursday no questions asked!

32294[/snapback]

I'm 90% sure mine will be, it has been a day early everytime I've pre-ordered from there.

32299[/snapback]

on there site it doesnt say anything about it coming early!! and i dont want it to come on saturday!

on there site it doesnt say anything about it coming early!! and i dont want it to come on saturday!

32300[/snapback]

It won't say on there site because really it'd not meant to come that early. They dispatch pre-ordered games 2 days before release, if you select the 99p first class delivery it should come the next day i.e the day before release.

If you order from Gameplay you will no doubt get it Thursday but definatley Friday :)

Archived