Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

andy welsh

I can understand him playing because Kevin Ball will clearly want to assess him before allowing him to leave. Though it sounds like he's playing well. Wouldnt be suprised to see him stay at sunderland to be honest. He's the type of player that they need next season!

Blunderland actually won... at home... and Welsh started.

We've no chance of buying him, then, as he's clearly a footballing god to help Blunderland win. :P

Perhaps we should send Tiatto there on loan...see if he can change his luck!!! :whistle:

From BBC

Fulham were leading through a Brian McBride goal when the original fixture in April was abandoned in a blizzard, and they came into the match seeking a fourth straight win, which they have never previously managed in the Premiership.

But their chances took a knock early on when Boa Morte went off with what looked like a thigh injury, having fallen heavily after a foul by Andy Welsh.

lol

Perhaps we should send Tiatto there on loan...see if he can change his luck!!! :whistle:

He shoulda gone there on loan already ... I really wanted Blunderland to go the whole season without a home win.

Chris Coleman will get the sack after a result like that :P

The first goal was made by winger Andy Welsh, who only returned from a loan spell at Leicester earlier this week but made a big impact on his return to the first team.

"I have to give a special mention to Andy Welsh," said Ball. "I thought he was outstanding.

"He only came back on Tuesday, and then to be playing in the Premier League on the Thursday, I thought he had an outstanding performance.

"But he was one of many. The whole squad played their part."

I think we can find better players than Andy Welsh anyway!!!

He looked positive when he came on against Hull but once the City system boys got at him that was it, he spent most of his time wasting energy as yet another midfield defensive supplement, and lost his attacking edge. He still made telling contributions though, unlike Sylla who we've got to put up with for another couple of years unless there's some mug out there sees it differently and wants him on loan.

It's funny how all our wingers end up looking ordinary or worse. The only one we've got who remains genuinely effective as a winger is Max Gradel and that's under Beaglehole who does seem to play genuine wide men. If ever Gradel gets a first team opportunity, which I doubt anyway, he'll be neutralised, you can bank on it.

He was always going to stay at Sunderland , they need to keep hold of there decent players.

Cant say im too dissapointed , Im sure RK has someone else in mind.

Archived