Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Darren Kenton Thread

It's actually true, he was wearing southampton socks and shorts, why would he throw the stuff away just because they have not renewed his contract?

because to be honest i have never seen a footballer wear his clubs gear outside of training. but well if you saw, you saw him.

because to be honest i have never seen a footballer wear his clubs gear outside of training. but well if you saw, you saw him.

i saw Gareth Williams in thurmo adsa in a city le coq sportif jacket 04/05 season. he had a bag of crisps and loaf of bread in his basket. he was alone.

my dad saw darren kenton skipping and holding hands with pahars at the walkers this morning , waving bits of paper in the air..and he saw morris watching thru his binos crying his eyes out,he was that devastated he dropped his walking stick!!!!....and tripped over a drunken ian marshall in the gutter.Apparently rab saw him fall and tried to catch him but dad says he missed!! :ph34r:

:P:thumbup:

We regularly see players from City, Tigers and the Cricket Club at David Lloyd Leicester and they do wear training gear in the Gym, Julian Joachim used to come in in his Villa gear long after he left them.

Kenton is there again today (came in at 11am) so I guess he's going to talk to someone tomorrow but maybe i'm imagining the whole thing.

oh no...you can guess what will happen now then,someone will claim to have seen him in leicester :o .You watch this space. That of course if he seriously has been released,we'll have to wait and see on that one. I would like to add though that i thought i saw him in the crowd at the play off final in a watford shirt in the crowd,though he still had his southampton woolly hat and scarf on. If you turn the sound up you can hear him shout 'bitch' and 'keep my shirt clean' whenever the watford right back runs past . :blink:

oh no...you can guess what will happen now then,someone will claim to have seen him in leicester :o .You watch this space. That of course if he seriously has been released,we'll have to wait and see on that one. I would like to add though that i thought i saw him in the crowd at the play off final in a watford shirt in the crowd,though he still had his southampton woolly hat and scarf on. If you turn the sound up you can hear him shout 'bitch' and 'keep my shirt clean' whenever the watford right back runs past . :blink:

As I have posted he was in Leicester at the weekend, maybe he just loved the place so much when he was here he's made it a regular holiday destination.

• 1 month later...

And it's all gone quiet over there.....

I'm sure B.Areth doesn't expect a full apology. Oh ye of little faith.

And because of your cynicism, we shaln't be revealing the latest sighting at David Lloyd Leicester.

Boo ya sucks.

And it's all gone quiet over there.....

I'm sure B.Areth doesn't expect a full apology. Oh ye of little faith.

And because of your cynicism, we shaln't be revealing the latest sighting at David Lloyd Leicester.

Boo ya sucks.

Has Kenton left Southampton yet? :D

Sorry Bazzeth

Archived