Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Darren Kenton Thread

This thread is for all Darren Kenton related gossip.

If you have any stick it in here. So anyone who's not interested, don't need to look!!

Can this be made a sticky???

:D:ph34r:

Darren Kenton (born 13 September 1978 in Wandsworth, London) is a black, English professional football player who plays as a defender, he has just been released bySouthampton

Kenton started his career at Norwich City in 1997. He later went to Southampton in 2003 on a free transfer. He has also had a loan spell with Leicester City. Kenton scored his first ever goal for the Saints against MK Dons in the F.A. Cup.

Darren Kenton (born 13 September 1978 in Wandsworth, London) is a black, English professional football player who plays as a defender, he has just been released bySouthampton

Kenton started his career at Norwich City in 1997. He later went to Southampton in 2003 on a free transfer. He has also had a loan spell with Leicester City. Kenton scored his first ever goal for the Saints against MK Dons in the F.A. Cup.

Never heard of him!!! :D

Thinking about it, I can't believe nobody else has suggested Fowler. He'd be perfect and within our massive budget.

Second thoughts i've decided he's not good enough, we should have a crack for that Eto'd lad from that spannish team.

Although I have just herd that none other then Darren Kenton has just been realeased by Southampton, might be worth a nibble.

Fowler's singned a contract for another year.

Back to topic - rumour of darren kenton moving to leicester has gained significant momentum after news was leaked that he is going to be involved in giving out trophys in leicester at a local 5 a side tourney.

Hopefully we can hijack your bid for this wonderful player,the front page of the sun this morning shows Kenton going into Hooters in Nottingham lol

are you for real? why would the sun report a 2 bit championship player going into a bar in a shithole like notts? not worthy of wiping my sexy leicestershire arse.

I've always felt that Fowler could do a job at centre-back.

He's twice the defender that Kenton is. And he does more coke, allegedly.

What's Darren Eadie up to these days? He was always a steady right back, mr reliable, ever present one season I seem to remember.

This thread is for all Darren Kenton related gossip.

If you have any stick it in here. So anyone who's not interested, don't need to look!!

Can this be made a sticky???

:D:ph34r:

He had mumps when at leicester...irrelevant but its gossip..... :P

Guest Gist

kenton sucks and he lost us the fa cup semifinal game against blackburn....dham dickov scored :mad:

Too right! he should have never dived in like he did, IMO he can feck off :)

Guest Gist

Yeah your right, on a more serious note he would be good for us on a free and as a squad player.

Apparently adams is close to gaining his signature for cov

Would be a useful addition if we could get him. Was it not Kenton who gave the pen away at Blackburn. Other than that he had a good spell for us and if Kisnorba was to be sold to give Rob some monet to play with then it is a area that will need imporoving.

Beggars can't be choosers. He's a good squad player and he's free get him in.

p.s. can't believe he gets his own sticky. anyone would think he's a legend or something!

Did you miss the 15 threads people kept starting about him when the news that he was being released broke through. So for a laugh we've decided to take this piss by making a thread sticky just for him.

Archived