Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Darren Kenton Thread

I personally think Kenton is a very good centre back who we could do with! got a good leap, very fast for a defender which we need! and hes good at tackling, dont know what some posts are going on about in this topic about Kenton can feck off cos he dived in in the f.a cup quarter final? that was a dive by Pedersen anyway so don't give Kenton stick for it :blink: If we don't sign Kenton on a free we are very silly because we could do with him! i remember when we had Mawene on trial, similiar defender to Kenton and we didn't sign him and he ended up doing very well at preston!

I would sign him and sell Maybury, much prefer Kenton at right back than Maybury. I would then play wingbacks with Stearman pushed forward abit. Kenton, McCarthy and Kisnorbo as the 3 centre halves.

Fully agree !

Is anybody 100% sure what Darren Kenton's contract situation is? Has he got another year left?

Judging from this thread - he's out of contract and desperate to sign for us, it's a dead cert AND he's out of contract but he's going somewhere else.

my dad saw darren kenton skipping and holding hands with pahars at the walkers this morning , waving bits of paper in the air..and he saw morris watching thru his binos crying his eyes out,he was that devastated he dropped his walking stick!!!!....and tripped over a drunken ian marshall in the gutter.Apparently rab saw him fall and tried to catch him but dad says he missed!! :ph34r:

I have just seen Darren Kenton and his girlfriend/wife at David Lloyd Gym in Leicester, this is not a wind up.

Could he be our first signing this summer?

Would be a good signing as we'v all seen :cool:

Hope you've not just spotted a really good lookalike Carl ;)

There's no way I have got it wrong, he was in the gym for over an hour, he was wearing some of his southampton training kit. He was also in the steam room with me for about 5 minutes.

Doesn't mean he's up here to sign though, maybe he has been talking to Cov.

There's no way I have got it wrong, he was in the gym for over an hour, he was wearing some of his southampton training kit. He was also in the steam room with me for about 5 minutes.

Doesn't mean he's up here to sign though, maybe he has been talking to Cov.

Filth ;):whistle:

Filth ;):whistle:

in his southampton training gear? i very much doubt it. firstly because he has left them so why would he still wear the gear, and he must be one sad footballer to wear his training stuff outside of training.

how long is this joke going to go on for? :D

in his southampton training gear? i very much doubt it. firstly because he has left them so why would he still wear the gear, and he must be one sad footballer to wear his training stuff outside of training.

how long is this joke going to go on for? :D

It's actually true, he was wearing southampton socks and shorts, why would he throw the stuff away just because they have not renewed his contract?

Archived