Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes til i die

Andy Johnson

he's an extremely average player.

At least half of his goals in the premiership were from the penalty spot! for gods sake. AJ certainly isn't the answer, i could list at least 10 better choices

He is not world cup winning material, (which face it, that is our aim) if he was he wouldn't be playing in the 2nd tier of English football, he is a premiership player though but that's at best, personally that tw@ Simon Jordan has priced him out of a move to the prem.

I'd take Walcott

And as if by magic guess whos being tipped for a shock England place in Svens 27 man squad. Ridicolous he's far to young and unexperinced at any kind of decent footballing level, how can you take someone who has never even played Premier league football never mind internatioal level football. No doubt he will go now score a hat trick agains Trinidad and be branded the next massive thing and everyone will think Rooney is shite. <_< Hysteria sets in again.

And as if by magic guess whos being tipped for a shock England place in Svens 27 man squad. Ridicolous he's far to young and unexperinced at any kind of decent footballing level, how can you take someone who has never even played Premier league football never mind internatioal level football. No doubt he will go now score a hat trick agains Trinidad and be branded the next massive thing and everyone will think Rooney is shite. <_< Hysteria sets in again.

Surprised you think my view indicates hysteria is setting in- we're only talking about inclusion in a squad. Wenger intends to include him in the European Championships final preparations and says he looks fantastic in training by all accounts. Pele made his debut in the World Cup at a similar age. Perhaps you're right- let's go for Johnson

Yeah so would I. If Rooney & Owen aren't fit I would take the following strikers:

Crouch

Walcott

Jason Roberts

Bobby Zamora

Darren Bent or Defo

Jason Roberts plays for Grenada doesn't he? Zamora isn't even first choice for Wham.

Incidentally, I would have picked Ashton ahead of Johnson as a backup striker for if Rooney isn't fit. We need a bit of physical strength up front.

Guest seanfox778

i think he should of took marlon harewood at least put him ahead of andy johnson in the back ups

andy johnson is so overrated

i think he should of took marlon harewood at least put him ahead of andy johnson in the back ups

andy johnson is so overrated

He is over rated he was rubbish at the walkers this year :unsure:

Archived