Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Most disliked?

Your most disliked person in football?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which football personality do you like the least?

• Arsene Wenger
    • Peter Taylor
    • Sir Alex Ferguson
    • Chris Kamara
    • Dennis Wise
    • Micky Adams
    • Alan Shearer
    • Jose Mourinho
    • David Pleat
    • Other

Has to be the poison dwarf for me.

A thug for many years before and after his time at our club, he fleeced us for millions, and then had the cheek to sue us for even more!

has to be Wise for me. loved it at Cov abusing him. also hate Kamara (fat lionel ritchie), Taylor, Pleat and why did you miss of Colin willy puller? (Neil Warnock)... hes a **** too. dont dislike Mickey adams but he is the manager of cov so it goes without saying...

Does no one apart from me get really ticked off by Graham fudging Taylor? :mad:

Not only did he sub off Gary, stop us qualifying for the World Cup but now I have to suffer his incessant drivel on Radio 5. :mad:

If I could make a Faustian pact I would place him in hell for an enternity, next to Bob Wilson and that tart that presents the championship coverage. :mad:

Dennis wise, only him and taylor stick out of the list as people that have made bad impacts on LCFC, and out of the two taylor admits his signings were sh1t, dennis wise still thinks it's perfectly fine to sue a club for not letting him smack a sleeping colleague :unsure:

and the fact he lays into a small football club like ours, then lays claim on himself for our uprise of results like we should be bowing down at him and says nothing to the big bad english football associastion cos he is a scared commadore knobbing cockface.

That's sorta tricky.

I mean Taylor's a total ponce, can't stand him - so he's worthy of a vote.

Then there's Arsehead Whinger, well worth the vote if only it'd bloody shut him up.

Jose Moaninho who never loses, even if they conceed three clear goals and score none, he didn't lose. His arrogance is worthy of a vote.

Chris Kakara says very silly things for no apparent reason - I don't see him on tele, and thank god, but I've read his two pieces related to us this season (our apparent rocking the managerial boat, and then him taking credit for our survival). He deserves a good kick up the arse.

David Bleat... well what can we say about Bleat? He's basically useless. He was a crap manager. A crap Director of Football. And now he's a terminally crap commentator. Easy to see why someone would vote for him.

But, you only get one vote... so that poisonous little spanner gets my vote. He's the most hated man in football in general. He got a reputation for being a twat at Chelsea. He then moved onto respectable clubs and tried to destroy them from within (ourselves). Then he managed Millwall - that's a crime against football in itself (being involved in Millwall, that is). He causes trouble everywhere he goes, and he usually gets away with it.

How he's had such a long career when merely his presence can be considered an affront to football, is completely beyond comprehension.

Now he's landed himself another management position. I don't know what would possess Swindon to appoint him. At least he's not going to be playing against us next season, thank god.

_41652746_denniswiseemp203.jpg

Archived