Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

why we will have a bad start to next season!

1) kisnorbo is suspended for the first game!

2) Tiatto will begin a 3 match ban after getting sent of in the first game!

3) McCarthy will then miss the 4th, 5th and 6th game after his sending off!

So to summarise:

1) Kisnorbo is suspended for the first game.

2) Tiatto getting any ban is better than him playing.

3) Entire first-team squad commits suicide after unbridled doom and pessimism sweeps over fans and club.

Getting all 3 relegated clubs then Derby, Coventry Away??

Although, maybe a good thing!

I believe so - if we can get decent results, then we'll have got off to a good start.

If we fail to get decent results, at least we'll have got them out of the way :P

Why do people have to be so negative? Can we not have a positive outlook?

Ok the squad might need some improvement. But can we not look forward with a postive outlook for once? Everytime I read posts on here, people are always moaning about how bad things are going to be. Can we not have a bit of postive thoughtd about the on-field affairs as I know things might be gloomy off the pitch. But lets get behind the team. Put our trust in Rob Kelly and the selected players and hope that we can build on the improvement made at the end of last season in the term of results.

We dont always have to take two steps back then one forward....

Its been mentioned before -- that will help our cause..

I also dont think that McCarthy will get sent off so early in the season, thats just being downright pessimistic.

I think we will have a bit of a boring start to next season, the odd win, few draws, then come on strong and start winning lots of games to put us in for a play-off / maybe even championship shout.

god it hasnt even started yet and people are puttin a dampner on next season, have a rest from saying bad things please!!

Not saying bads things just taking in the reality of our plight. No point talking about being play-off contenders or better when clearly we won't be.

I admire those who despite the evidence still remain upbeat about the squad and our football :thumbup:

Not saying bads things just taking in the reality of our plight. No point talking about being play-off contenders or better when clearly we won't be.

I admire those who despite the evidence still remain upbeat about the squad and our football :thumbup:

You've gotta stay up beat or there's nothing to look forward to.....

You've gotta stay up beat or there's nothing to look forward to.....

Its very easy for the negative people, people who moan about the club at every single oppurtunity. It doesn't matter, how we play, the resluts we get, the money the club makes or spends, people will always moan, thinking they know more, could do things better. If after the end of the season we finish low down table, they will have been justified by the comments they are making now. If perchance, we finish in the playoffs, these people will be pleasantly surprised by getting there, but also making comments that if the board had done something differant or RK played a differant formation, we could have got automatic.

It is up to the optimistic fans, to counteract there negativity. People's personas I would imagine, reflect in their thinking about their football team, as they are in life in general. One of the great things a bout football, is that it brings all people of age, race, outlook on life together and gives them a common goal, the wellbeing of that team. This also brings out lively and interesting debate.

Long may it continue...........

TBH I'm sure there are some Leicester fans who moan professionally! Give them two losses on the trot, and the whole world is falling in. C'mon people cheer up!

TBH I'm sure there are some Leicester fans who moan professionally! Give them two losses on the trot, and the whole world is falling in. C'mon people cheer up!

especially the 2 miserable old gits that sat behind me last season, even if we won they moaned :mad:

especially the 2 miserable old gits that sat behind me last season, even if we won they moaned :mad:

Yeah join the club, I had two similar that sat behind me all season, the one game I remember mainly because I was on my own so I can actually hear what they were moaning about was the Palace game. They first moaned that the Leicester fans were being disrespectful to a premiership quality striker, such as Andy Johnson (and how bad this must make the Leicester fans appear on TV apparently), then repeatedly saying that Palace would be very unlucky if they didn't get at least a point, (sorry ranting must get back on post)

No I reckon we are gonna have a great start to next season and hopefully it will last for the whole season leading to the play offs at worst :D and I am going to stay this positive until I am dragged extremely quickly back to earth at some point in August ...

I don't s'pose you have any other joyful insights that we'd all be interested in do you? You know, interest rate hykes, crime waves, the world cup being banned...anything else light and cheery? I'd be very interested to hear them. :whistle::rolleyes::whistle:

Archived