Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sale Starts Today

Last seasons one season wonder for £8

OS

Sale Starts Today

0,,10274~2737546,00.jpg

Leicester City's official online shop is offering a further 20% discount on all sale items, including kit, from this afternoon (Friday) until midnight Sunday June 4.

This means adult home shirts and away goalkeeper jerseys are now down to just £8 each, while stocks last.

These reductions also include training wear from £6 and ladies T-shirts for just £4. Or you could deck your home out in City blue with 72" curtains for an amazing £8!

Click here to see the full range of clearance items and to place your order

The City Megastore at the Walkers Stadium will have the same great offer available from Bank Holiday Monday May 29, so you can pick up a bargain in store before the big international match between Ghana and Jamaica.

Last seasons one season wonder for £8

OS

Sale Starts Today

0,,10274~2737546,00.jpg

Leicester City's official online shop is offering a further 20% discount on all sale items, including kit, from this afternoon (Friday) until midnight Sunday June 4.

This means adult home shirts and away goalkeeper jerseys are now down to just £8 each, while stocks last.

These reductions also include training wear from £6 and ladies T-shirts for just £4. Or you could deck your home out in City blue with 72" curtains for an amazing £8!

Click here to see the full range of clearance items and to place your order

The City Megastore at the Walkers Stadium will have the same great offer available from Bank Holiday Monday May 29, so you can pick up a bargain in store before the big international match between Ghana and Jamaica.

Maybe they should try the same marketing ploy to get rid of last season wonders such a Hamill, Sylla and Hammond, I don't know whether I would except £8 for all 3 though!! :D:P

I know it should be released by now - i might have to make my own

Have to wait for another month yet....

We have questioned the logic of a one year kit missing the first 2 months of potential sales (when achieving sales at the full price is at its peak)

We have questioned the logic of a one year kit missing the first 2 months of potential sales (when achieving sales at the full price is at its peak)

Its a disagrace, they should be ashamed of themselves. :angry:

And?.......

Top sale items:

1.Surinam born striker. Hardly used. Heart of gold. Bids over £20 considered

2.Scottish winger. Small. Useful for retrieving those things that annoyingly roll under the sofa. Free if you collect

3.African born winger is what it says on the box. Doesn't work as such, but can provide useful holiday phrases like 'my leg hurts' or 'I don't feel like playing today' if you're holidaying in Guinea this summer. Make us a bid.

Top sale items:

2.Scottish winger. Small. Useful for retrieving those things that annoyingly roll under the sofa. Free if you collect

3.African born winger is what it says on the box. Doesn't work as such, but can provide useful holiday phrases like 'my leg hurts' or 'I don't feel like playing today' if you're holidaying in Guinea this summer. Make us a bid.

:thumbup:lol :laugh:

Top sale items:

lol lol

Ill take all 3 for £0...but i will collect!

Top sale items:

3.African born winger is what it says on the box. Doesn't work as such, but can provide useful holiday phrases like 'my leg hurts' or 'I don't feel like playing today' if you're holidaying in Guinea this summer. Make us a bid

LMAO

Archived