Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Ghana v Jamacia

If it had been a tenner they could have filled the ground, serve's them right if they've made a big loss on it, not LCFC the buggers that organised it.

Guest Gist

I went down and the amount of neutrals was pretty shocking I'd say it looked just under 10,000 there altogether, was a great atmosphere. I think the club should have let everyone who has re-newed there ST in for free just to say a little thank you for continuing your support.

I went down and the amount of neutrals was pretty shocking I'd say it looked just under 10,000 there altogether, was a great atmosphere. I think the club should have let everyone who has re-newed there ST in for free just to say a little thank you for continuing your support.

I imagine they handed over the stadium to the Ghana fa and that they had control of things like ticket prices

May have only been 10,000 people there today but they knew how to make a noise and create an atmosphere. Jamaica's end was a bit quiet but Ghana's was jumping. Some good football played at times too especially by Ghana and Appiah who I'd heard of before but never seen play. He looked very dangerous.

The East Stand was left totally empty, the rest of the ground was resonably filled.

Ghana totally outplayed Jamaica and deserved the win.

Was a nice day, shame about the rain. Plenty of ganja on hand to keep spirits high however :thumbup:

The East Stand was left totally empty, the rest of the ground was resonably filled.

Ghana totally outplayed Jamaica and deserved the win.

Was a nice day, shame about the rain. Plenty of ganja on hand to keep spirits high however :thumbup:

1. I was training in the focker!

2. I could smell it from my house! :unsure:

So the stewarding was a little more mellow than usual then.. :cool:

If it had been a tenner they could have filled the ground, serve's them right if they've made a big loss on it, not LCFC the buggers that organised it.

Attendance: 11,167.

30 quid is the same crowd as a as a tenner with 30,000 GIMP~!

So the stewarding was a little more mellow than usual then.. :cool:

I saw a couple of people get taken out, especially one Ghana fan who ran on to the pitch during the national anthems. His friend looked really confused as to why running on to the pitch was an offence.

Archived