Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Coventry game switched

Oh i see. It can be quite expensive. But worth it once in a while.

We do try once or twice a season!! Especially Norwich away!! (The missus like the shopping... :ph34r: )

Gets us out the way I spose.

I know a few people who work at Sky Sports and they reckon that Leicester are actually one of the favoured sides in the Championship to show, reputation of having eventful games (for that read last minute goals, our poor disciplinary record).

Another thing which has been said is that LCFC and the Walkers Stadium has reputation of being very accomodating and hence media types like to go there. So I'm told.

Gets us out the way I spose.

I know a few people who work at Sky Sports and they reckon that Leicester are actually one of the favoured sides in the Championship to show, reputation of having eventful games (for that read last minute goals, our poor disciplinary record).

Another thing which has been said is that LCFC and the Walkers Stadium has reputation of being very accomodating and hence media types like to go there. So I'm told.

Both of these games are away though lol.

But I get what you mean, and I've heard the same too. :)

Simple solution....cancel the wedding, very over rated.

TBH I we couldn't really care about the wedding, it's the Honeymoon we're after!!! New Zealand for 5 weeks!!!! :D:thumbup:

That is true, well known for it in media circles.

We need home SKY games for additional revenue, altho the arguement of reduced crowds Vs TV fee isn't any easy call

Well, it's also good news for those who won't be going, but would like to see the game.

It's all pretty immaterial to those going.

Pat Murphy always bangs on about the cream cakes on his R5 reports if the game's crap. :)

Thracian may have a different view of journo hospitality at Fortress Fosse, I suspect.

From the last three years:

Games on TV: 13 (3)

Wins on TV: 3 (1)

Draws on TV: 6

Losses on TV: 4 (2)

(cup games in brackets)

% of games won on TV: 25%

These are just the games I remember being on TV, so I won't say I'm 100% sure, but still it doesn't look good. Then again, we have had a few poor years.

From the last three years:

Games on TV: 13 (3)

Wins on TV: 3 (1)

Draws on TV: 6

Losses on TV: 4 (2)

(cup games in brackets)

% of games won on TV: 25%

These are just the games I remember being on TV, so I won't say I'm 100% sure, but still it doesn't look good. Then again, we have had a few poor years.

Sounds about right Louise, I seem to remember us winning the majority during the MON era so it would appear that the TV has no significant impact.

Not fact just an impression.

Archived