Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Coventry game switched

Leicester City's Championship clash against Coventry City at the Ricoh Arena will now take place on Friday, August 18 (7:45pm).

The game had originally been scheduled to take place the following day, but has been moved forward to accommodate the SKY television cameras.

The Foxes took over 5,000 fans to the Ricoh Arena to watch the Rob Kelly's men battle out a 1-1 draw with Micky Adams' Sky Blues.

City's opening fixture of the season against Luton Town on Saturday, August 5 (12:30pm) will also be shown live on SKY.

Leicester's first home fixture of the 2006-07 campaign sees them take on Burnley on Tuesday, August 8 (7:45pm).

Two games in a month on sky? Why on earth would Sky do that? I thought we were crap? Perhaps it's to do with all the ex-managers we have in our league and the managers we tried to pinch last season. Could be on sky about 15 times next season at this rate! Bonza.

Two games in a month on sky? Why on earth would Sky do that? I thought we were crap? Perhaps it's to do with all the ex-managers we have in our league and the managers we tried to pinch last season. Could be on sky about 15 times next season at this rate! Bonza.

Or they think we're are going to be crap and want to get our two games out of the way early on. :P

Maybe a certain Chris Kamara is trying to get back into our good books (after those death threats i sent him), be prepared for a lot of ass licking from him early on in the season. :thumbup:

Severe hitting of nail on head there DG :thumbup:

Not that I'm a pessimist, I'm just paranoic believing that no one likes us least of all the FL. Well actually that's not quite true I'm a pessimist as well. :(

Away games are best Phubes!!! You're missing out!!!

Yes but I'm too poor to "go away," a home ST for me and the Missus almost bankrupts us!!! Then there's the wedding to pay for!!!! :cry:

Archived