Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2005 Progress Thread

I edited it so Kisnorbo was here at the start of the game. I edited everything as if it was the 05/06 season. Kisnorbo was on £5,000. I also was way over my salary budget so i offerd Dion a contract of 5k less and he accepeted like a true gent :D

De Vries wont take a pay cut though , hes the biggest earner at the club on 12,000k a week.

If anyone wants an awesome 17 year old central midfielder, look no further than Kelvin Etuhu.

I'm currently 15th after a run of 6 unbeaten including 3 wins away from home. Beat Forest Green Rovers in the FA Cup first round 1-0 in the 92nd minute :ph34r: .

Ive started a new season on FM 2005 with Hull City. I choose these, to put it bluntly, put that tw@t out of a job.

Anyway, after a good number signings which were

Andy Oakes - GK - Derby - 16k

Ahmet Brkovic - CM - Luton - 20k

Chris Makin - DRL - No Club - Free

Stephen Hughes - MC - Coventry - 30k

Junior - SC - Derby - 85k

Peter Ramage - CD - Newcastle - 60k

Franklin Simek - CD - Arsenal - 3 Month Loan

Left my starting lineup to be

Hull City Starting Lineup

After the first game of the season I sit in 13th, after drawing to S'thorpe 1-1

What does everyone think to that.

Ive started a new season on FM 2005 with Hull City. I choose these, to put it bluntly, put that tw@t out of a job.

Anyway, after a good number signings which were

Andy Oakes - GK - Derby - 16k

Ahmet Brkovic - CM - Luton - 20k

Chris Makin - DRL - No Club - Free

Stephen Hughes - MC - Coventry - 30k

Junior - SC - Derby - 85k

Peter Ramage - CD - Newcastle - 60k

Franklin Simek - CD - Arsenal - 3 Month Loan

Left my starting lineup to be

Hull City Starting Lineup

After the first game of the season I sit in 13th, after drawing to S'thorpe 1-1

What does everyone think to that.

118808[/snapback]

What on earth made you pay 60k for Ramage?! :huh: he sucks :mellow:

Brkovic and Hughes are respectable signings though..

Fox Shagger, you've posted in the wrong thread.

This is Ricey's FM Diary, see the other FM thread with your progress.

Here's my Leicester team. I'm in my third season and I've not cheated at all. I won the championship and premiership successively.

team.jpg

119278[/snapback]

how the hell, i struggled to get exeter promoted...scraped thru on playoffs :P??

Ive never heard of half ur squad

Here's my Leicester team. I'm in my third season and I've not cheated at all. I won the championship and premiership successively.

119278[/snapback]

What do you want, a medal?

119320[/snapback]

Did I say I want a medal you twat?

Woah! It was just an innocent question! Although you did just hijack Ricey's thread just to brag about your success.

And it wouldn't surprise me if that was built on tips from other players, you should try LLaMa-ing!

119361[/snapback]

I did not hijack this thread because the topic of this thread is:

Post your progress in your current FM 2005 game in here

I just finished my first season in the game, I lost to Burnley in the Play Off Semis So another season in the Championship awaites.

Although I didn't get promoted I enjoyed the season but we played some good football and scored some awesome goals.

Here is a lil review of my season:

POSITION : 5th

FA CUP : 3rd Round

LEAGUE CUP : 2nd Round

TOP GOALSCORER : James Scowcroft 28 ohmy.gif

TOP 3 PLAYERS : Gudjonsson 7.85, Djordjic 7.50 and Scowcroft 7.50

Pressman, Wilcox, Keown, Dublin and Elliott are all retiring so that should free up some wages. Canero is going to Cardiff for £700k. I've already completes a £100k deal to sign Matty Piper in the summer

I AM posting my progress you dumb shite and I'm not bragging.

• 2 months later...

I thought I will live this thread up after reading Ricey's diary thread I am just back from holiday so I forget what my progess are but I remember that I am Hull and are in championship I also signed few premiership players on free such as Hierro,Wallwork and Purse also signed Jamie Cureton for 100k after Hull's last season top scorer Deuchar who scored 30 goals hit a blank for more than 10 games

you never get work permit I spotted loads of bargain brazillian players but when I agreed the fee and contracts the lousy work permit always ruin it :mad:

158640[/snapback]

what i do is make all countries in the EU then u dont need work permits, good for scouting, im bad at the game though, is there a up to date update avalible?

yep, the fm finland update.

here

You need to download the March update first (PC or MAC) and then download the Finland update. It is updated every week, but unfortunately hasn't been this week due to the problems mentioned on the website.

You need WinRAR or WinAce to extract the files. The links to these can be found to the right of the webpage under "Useful Programs".

The update has most transfers, but I think Peter Canero is still at Leicester, and a few others from the lower leagues have not been updated. All in all, IMO it is the best update out there at the moment.

Edit: BTW nice avatar!

Archived