Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Preseason Fixtures etc

From OS

Pre-Season Update - Dont forget there all in the Calendar as well!

0,,10274~2878392,00.jpg

Rob Kelly's Leicester City side will begin their pre-season training programme when they return from their summer break on Monday, July 3.

The City squad will be put through their paces before their first competitive friendly fixture of the campaign - a trip to York Street to take on Boston United on Wednesday, July 12.

The Foxes will then return to their training base before taking on Macclesfield Town at Moss Rose (18/7), Stockport County at Edgeley Park (21/7) and Lincoln City at Sincil Bank (24/7).

City's final first team pre-season fixture of the campaign sees them take on Real Sociedad at the Walkers Stadium on Friday, July 28.

Fans are reminded that they can now secure their tickets for the visit of the Spanish La Liga side, priced at just £10 (adults) and £5 (concessions) for season-ticket holders and £15 (adults) and £5 (concessions) for non season-ticket holders.

To purchase tickets for the game call into the Leicester City ticket office in person or telephone 0870 4991884.

Supporters can also email their ticket requests to [email protected] - but please remember to include a contact telephone number.

Boston United have announced ticket details for the friendly against the Foxes - which takes place on Wednesday July 12 (k.o. 7:45pm).

Fans will have the option of sitting in the Staffsmart Stand (£10 adults, £5 concessions) or standing on the Spayne Road Terrace (£8 adults, £4 concessions).

Supporters are advised to call the Boston United ticketline for further details on 0870 757 9266. There will be no crowd segregation for this fixture.

Ticket details have also been finalised for the games against Stockport County and Lincoln City.

Foxes fans will be able to gain entry to Edgeley Park on Friday, July 21 for just £10 adults and £3 concessions.

City supporters who travel to Sincil Bank for the clash against the Imps can pre-book their tickets now to receive a special early bird discount. Tickets are priced at £8 for adults and £4 concessions if purchased before 5pm on the day of the game. Thereafter, tickets are available at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions. Fans are invited to book in advance on 01522 880011. Tickets will then be available for collection on the evening of the game.

Macclesfield Town expect to announce ticket prices for their game against the Foxes later this week.

Pre-season 2006-07

12/7 Boston United (a)

18/7 Macclesfield Town (a)

21/7 Stockport County (a)

24/7 Lincoln City (a)

28/7 Real Sociedad (h)

29/7 Hinckley United (a)

I wonder if there are any concessions for studes for any of the pre season gigs. Does anyone know off hand or do I have to email the lovely girls and boys at LCFC?

Answer = [email protected] :D

I figure they're OK - cheap, local and a good run out. It's the fixtures afterwards that I'm really looking forward to... :D

I was hoping for at least a couple on the continent!

If only to give me another excuse to get away for a few days (not that I need one) :P

This is the first season I can remember us not going abroad.

All depends on what you want from a pre-season game I guess.

As much as I'd like a weeks tour of Holland I know that just getting a little match practice on the cheap is useful for the club.

Also, there'll be no naughty hotel antics :thumbup:

Hopefully I'll get to one, all depends on travel really.

If we had room in our car we could pick you up en route but it's me, Stez, Cobbo and Car seat. Be good if the Linx massive could meet up though :D

they dont employe 14 yr olds in kettering for much, except paper rounds at £6.50 a week, not good :P

Have they stopped sending children up chimneys then? Bloody Eurozone! They can have their silly small & straight bananas but we can not abuse the young in the field of work. Just another example of one law for them and another for us :D

they dont employe 14 yr olds in kettering for much, except paper rounds at £6.50 a week, not good :P

You're unlucky then, mine was £8 a week back in the day.

So then, who's goin Macclesfield away? I might be, dunno yet, bit of a trek innit.

Archived