Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kamikazi_watermelon

tiatto

can somebody please tell me what tiatto has done?

i dont usually pay attention to football during the summer because nothing much happens.

so what has danny done thats bad?

What's he done thats good is an easier to answer question?

surely he cant be that crap, he was leicester captain for a while and thats not a good reflection for the leicester squad, but yes he is about 35 now so he is losing his touch a bit....

Do you not go down to matches?

surely he cant be that crap, he was leicester captain for a while and thats not a good reflection for the leicester squad, but yes he is about 35 now so he is losing his touch a bit....

the captain is not alway the best player

i know...i didnt say he was, i was just saying that he must have some valuable qualities to make him captain

He was given the armband by Micky when Elliot called it a day.

He was considered very enthusiastic - he always seemed to want to get stuck in.

Sadly for him and the team (and fans), getting 'stuck in' to him, seems to mean kicking six bells out of anyone remotely close to the ball.

He goes at things like a bull in a china shop, earning him countless cards of all colours.

And to top it all off, when he isn't suspended he's usually half-crocked.

Remember the last game of the season (I think) last minute and he nearly played there striker in with a pass back to the keeper unpresured from the half way line (little short on detail I know!) . I thought that would seal his departure, oh well.

He already is i believe.

He's not quite as bad as some make out, and he is not my favourite player by any means. Having supported the club for more years than I care to think about, Leicester fans almost always have to have a hate figure in the squad - at the moment Tiatto is the present object of scorn. When he leaves there will be another one the fans will appoint the winner of the crappiest player in the country award. :)

He's not quite as bad as some make out, and he is not my favourite player by any means. Having supported the club for more years than I care to think about, Leicester fans almost always have to have a hate figure in the squad - at the moment Tiatto is the present object of scorn. When he leaves there will be another one the fans will appoint the winner of the crappiest player in the country award. :)

We've got Hammill lined up for it. Or perhaps Elvis.

Hmm, difficult decisions lie ahead...

Archived