Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

LCFC allocation - 1370

£21.50 - Adults

£14.00 - Seniors (over 65), Juniors (15 and under) and Students with Identification.

Tickets will go on sale from:

Monday 24th July - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 25th July - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 26th July - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 27th July - Members

Friday 28th July - General Sale

Fox Travel - To be confirmed

*This match is all-ticket. No tickets will be available at Kenilworth Road*

Wheelchair and disabled tickets are available and are to be purchased directly from Luton by calling 0870 017065., For Ambulant Disabled please contact The LCFC ticket office on 0870 499 1884.

Source

Last season...

I reckon they'll see whether we'll sell the initial allocation first (since it's on TV, some folk will stay away, as happened last year).

If we do, I see no reason why we shouldn't have the whole end, as we did last season.

From another forum:

I asked the ticket office if the 1400 was an initial allocation and will we get more from Luton if needed. They said that was the full allocation because it's live on TV and Sky need to build a temporary TV gantry in the away end which takes up approx. 400 seats. Not good.

From another forum:

I asked the ticket office if the 1400 was an initial allocation and will we get more from Luton if needed. They said that was the full allocation because it's live on TV and Sky need to build a temporary TV gantry in the away end which takes up approx. 400 seats. Not good.

What a cop out, that will take a lot of the atmosphere away :mad:

Train prices have shot up since the last time I went to Luton, which was about 3 months ago!!!!

Not sure about going to this one now, unless I can find cheaper train prices.

All the cheap tickets have gone, Saturday shoppers heading for London, I'm afraid. :cry:

Just bought a pair of tickets for this match. £44 for the pair and that's before I've paid for Fox travel too! For a 16 year old who hasn't got a job and is staying on at college next year but has no Identification to prove I'm a student means I'm paying full. Not used to picking up my away tickets, don't seem to have the nack of getting reduced prices despite telling the ticket office I'm a student still.

Archived