Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

More news!

If you don't like having much to do then why would you live in Borton or burton or wherever he lives.

And Wigan is hardly the centre of fashion / clubbing world now is it.

Tell him to get down braunstone gate it is alright down there...

whats so speical about Sheffeild? (the shoppin centre... we r geting a massive 1 soon)

whats so good about wigan???

whats so could about glasgow??

cant see why he would leave because leicester is boring, its not like he doesnt have a car or ought is it lol

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!! Glasgow rocks!!! one of my favourite cities.Sheffield is a great city too.

for a footballer?

What would be on a footballers lists of must have's?

1. Nighclub fight opportunities
  2. Expensive car dealer
  3. 'Dogging' car parks locally [just for you Stan!]
  4. Expensive but chavy clothes shops
  5. golf course
  6. an offy
  7. delivery pizza
  8. call girls

That covered it? :whistle:

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!! Glasgow rocks!!! one of my favourite cities.Sheffield is a great city too.

I agree with both Collymore and Lone Wolf, Leicester is shite for entertainment\nightlife but he does have plenty of cash, time and a car to venture out!!!

2. Expensive car dealer
  5. golf course
  6. an offy
  7. delivery pizza
  8. call girls

Hinckley then?

'Dogging' car parks locally [just for you Stan!] - Burbage Common Car Parks (heard there's quite a bit of action going on down there. ;) )

Hinckley then?

'Dogging' car parks locally [just for you Stan!] - Burbage Common Car Parks (heard there's quite a bit of action going on down there. ;) )

so we know who enjoys dogging on here then :whistle:

If you don't like having much to do then why would you live in Borton or burton or wherever he lives.

And Wigan is hardly the centre of fashion / clubbing world now is it.

Tell him to get down braunstone gate it is alright down there...

Being 10 miles from the centre of Manchester helps though!

whats so speical about Sheffeild? (the shoppin centre... we r geting a massive 1 soon)

Premiership

whats so good about wigan???

Premiership

whats so could about glasgow??

Potential Champions League

2. Expensive car dealer
  5. golf course
  6. an offy
  7. delivery pizza
  8. call girls

Not quite. You forgot somewhere to get bling for the wag...

FACT

Alan Maybury lives in Burton on the Wolds on hall drive, I also live in Burton on the Wolds and often see him walking his dog and going to the local shop. I could give you his exact address but im not going too as im sure he would,t be very happy, also when steve walsh moved out of Burton, the people who lived in my house moved in to his house which is next door to us, also Burton is the most quiet and unexciting village in the world!

Whilst Maybury may wish for a return to Hearts, I can't see him coming back. I think Hearts believe that they are chasing a higher calliber of player now, whilst Maybury was a good consistent player for us under the Levein regime, I can't imagine the meglomaniac chairman would call someone back who walked away. The way for Hearts at the moment is to chase eastern europeans, additionally we have some very competant full backs at the moment.

By the way Hearts are an Edinburgh club, which from my experience has more to excite the footballer with a large disposable income then i suspect Burton on the Wolds does. :thumbup:

FACT

Alan Maybury lives in Burton on the Wolds on hall drive, I also live in Burton on the Wolds and often see him walking his dog and going to the local shop. I could give you his exact address but im not going too as im sure he would,t be very happy, also when steve walsh moved out of Burton, the people who lived in my house moved in to his house which is next door to us, also Burton is the most quiet and unexciting village in the world!

Wymeswold, where I live, is less exciting than Burton, at least you guys have a Petrol station and a decent sports field with Tennis courts!

Maybury Unhappy? Thats hardly surprising, the guy looks like he's had his house broken into and his car robbed every time i've seen him out and about around Burton, Mardy Bugger.

Archived